Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes Im bored and I thought of this. Everyone knows the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds(not the ford car).

Why dont have have cars do cool stuff like that. I know u cant barrel roll and expect to live ,but im sure there are some manuvers we could pull off in our cars.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not what i was talking about. i was thinking more in multi IS's driving around in formations and doing stunts like the Blue Angels but with cars

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
its called TANDOM DRIFTING ;)

stay tuned to team lexus in 2006

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IMPRIMIS said:
3fast 3 furious

Don't miss the drift

:lol:

there not making another one of those movies...are they?

·
Registered
941 Posts
attentiongetr03 said:
there not making another one of those movies...are they?
um... i'm pretty sure they are.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
actually, there is a team of mini coopers that do jumps and slides and two wheel driving. in all stock mini's. cant remeber the sight though. they do it indoors.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
there is nothing gay about drifting.

it was 1990 and on this nissan comercial there were these 2 240's doing a tandem drift around a race course withme and my shadow playing in the back ground. had to be the coolest comercial i have ever seen.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
attentiongetr03 said:
not what i was talking about. i was thinking more in multi IS's driving around in formations and doing stunts like the Blue Angels but with cars
Have you suffered a massive head injury?

-Justin

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
this thread is dumb.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
tsopranoMB said:
whats "gay" about drifting? :suspiciou
Well, first there's the fact that people actually consider it a sport (sort of like nascar). Hmm, then there's the fact that most of the events are rice fests full of nasty ass cars and even nastier import "models," and I use the term "models" veeeeeeery loosely.

·
Super Moderator
13,453 Posts
Drifting is not a sport to be a sport you have to be accepted as a sport 99.9% of the free and unfree world do not accept drifting as a "sport" i think it classifies as sports entertainment but its not a sport.

The people who say its a sport are the fanbois. Any moron can start a sanctioning body and call whatever they do a sport.

From this day forward posting in the PL is a sport. Im going to start a sanctioning body and declare it a sport

·
Registered
23,822 Posts
Tell you what, you and Tsohungry can go out to a parking lot and try this. But watch out for him, he's known to get a little wild when he loses traction.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts