Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just dropped off my IS250 at the dealer to replace a scratched window (warranty). They gave me an ES350 as a loaner. Now I really, really, really, really regret not springing the extra dough for the IS350. (And that's also why I never test drove the 350 as well).

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
ES350 or IS350?

they are two totally different cars and do drive different. that should have been obvious from the beginning. if you wanted a car like the ES350 and really could not have afforded it you should have looked elsewhere then Lexus.

i got a ES350 as a loner one day it was deff was a nice car, but i could not wait to get into my smaller, sportier IS that i love, even if its 5 years older.

if you meant IS350 .. disregard above = )

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ES350 or IS350?

they are two totally different cars and do drive different. that should have been obvious from the beginning. if you wanted a car like the ES350 and really could not have afforded it you should have looked elsewhere then Lexus.

i got a ES350 as a loner one day it was deff was a nice car, but i could not wait to get into my smaller, sportier IS that i love, even if its 5 years older.

if you meant IS350 .. disregard above = )
I did mean the ES350. What I meant is that it has way more power than my 2.5L, and makes me wish I would've opted for the 3.5L instead. (I know that they are completely different motors (IS350 and ES350) but they're close in horsepower (315 for the IS, and 272 for the ES).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts