Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
VBGod, hey, thanks for making me your bitch now. But no thanks. I mean if you're tired of ****ing your own parents, (I feel bad for your dad though), stop making other guys your bitch. As I said, I know it's hard for you to pick up any chick with your "great value Hyundai". But man, I'm not a homosexual like you. So I'm not qualified to be your bitch, let your parents be for now until you can find a new love.

Oh, you totally misunderstood me. My message of course wasn't funny at all, that is more like a social problem now. You know, rich vs. poor, me vs. you in this case. I wish the society can do more to you poor, so everyone can afford to buy a IS. Too bad. I really feel bad for you poor people. In other words, whatever you call yourself is fine to me. I won't get pissed cos' you call yourself "IS hater". Cos' I know for sure you're probably calling yourself "330 hater" or "C320 hater" at other sites. Since this is the channel for you poor people to have fun, I'm not going to stop you. Please feel free to hate whatever you want, or more like hate whatever you can never afford. OK?

I'm driving my daddy's car? Even though that's not the case, at least you poor boy is smart enough to figure out that my dad can buy me a brand new IS anyday. Can your dad do the same to you? I guess that's why you call 'em bitch.

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
BMW build better cars than everyone else???? righttt! thats a real accurate statement

Originally posted by cakennedy:
I think it depends on your viewpoint...just like any other make, you guys are so involved with your car that anything negative is personal. I honestly can't see much bias in any of the magazines, and I don't put a whole lot of value in any of their opinions (especially Motor Trend).

You do have to notice, however 2 things: the reviews and comparison tests are conducted by bona fide automotive enthusiasts, just like us, and BMW keeps winning these tests, time after time. All matchups, all model levels. Is there a favorable bias toward BMW? Perhaps, but more likely, BMW just builds better cars than anyone else.

Just food for thought

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!"
"http://www.shitonhonda.com"-Funny Site!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
IS300 hater?? why would anyone have that title on an IS300 board.

i think the better half of you ran down your dogs, i mean moms leg. maybe if you kill yourself, and your pops doesn't pull out to fast this time, you will turn out better the second time around.

asshole

Originally posted by VBGOD:
What, don't like my title?

VBGOD
IS300 Hater

Get over it..

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!"
"http://www.shitonhonda.com"-Funny Site!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
want me to keep this title? i didn't think so

(the original title said "VB God eats my sh't for a living, and bones his pitbull (mom) as a hobby , i changed it back to F*ck Boy, and it changed it accross the board .... but i can always rechange it back if necessary)

------------------
"the gene pool could
use some chlorine!" "http://www.****onhonda.com"-Funny Site!

[This message has been edited by IS300GTE (edited December 23, 2000).]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Yo, IS300GTE, the *** is probably busy jacking off as a "330 hater" at a different site right now....

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
well, my point in that title was to show how lame it is to come to something and attack it directly, when there is no need.

the is an IS300 enthusiast page, if the IS300 isn't your favorite car, fine, you are welcome to have your own opinion, but if you are an "IS Hater" and use that as your description , that isn't an opinion, it is retarded, and you shouldn't be on this site.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Originally posted by cyclops:
Oh, you totally misunderstood me. My message of course wasn't funny at all, that is more like a social problem now. You know, rich vs. poor, me vs. you in this case. I wish the society can do more to you poor, so everyone can afford to buy a IS. Too bad. I really feel bad for you poor people. In other words, whatever you call yourself is fine to me. I won't get pissed cos' you call yourself "IS hater". Cos' I know for sure you're probably calling yourself "330 hater" or "C320 hater" at other sites. Since this is the channel for you poor people to have fun, I'm not going to stop you. Please feel free to hate whatever you want, or more like hate whatever you can never afford. OK?

I'm driving my daddy's car? Even though that's not the case, at least you poor boy is smart enough to figure out that my dad can buy me a brand new IS anyday. Can your dad do the same to you? I guess that's why you call 'em bitch. [/B]
Wow, all that response from my one/two line statement above? What's the matter? Cakenedy was too much for you? Now you’re playing with some real fire, bitch. By the way, I would never become a BMW 330 hater. It’s a real car.. not some ricey, trashy, and economic-luxury car. That’s right, you got a poor’s mans BMW. How does that sit with you? Everybody knows you couldn’t afford a Bimmer. I know it, you know it, and the general public knows it. How does it feel to drive a poor mans Lexus and pretend it’s something special. You supposedly drive a lowly IS300. Wait a minute, don’t they have a 0-60 in 5 seconds? NO? 7 seconds? Oh, it’s over 7 seconds? Must suck, huh? What’s that? The magazines are just being racist? Dude, what ever helps you sleep at night. Also, pretend you some how have more money then me. If it makes you feel good, pretend I got that Hyundai that you drive on a daily basis. I’m going to prove to everyone on this board what an idiot you are. How you assume every IS300 hater is either poor or drives a Bimmer ( real car ).

Don't start something you can't finish, bitch. I will keep responding, because I know your the little bitch that always wants to get the last word in.

·
Registered
201 Posts
vbgod - it's people like you that totally
f-ck up a message board. This whole thread started with a good topic. IS300, a poor man's BMW? That's more than absurd gibberish!!! I bought an IS because I couldn't justify spending 40K+ for a car that size and since my wife drives the car also, I wanted to make sure she had something known for its reliability and service. To me it's o'kay if you're an IS hater. I don't give a sh-t what you think. Who in the f-ck are you? My car nor how much money I make ever made me the man I am. When you grow up maybe you'll learn the things your parents should have taught you a long time ago and that's how to be a real man.

------------------

·
Registered
34 Posts
all i got to say is, i own a BMW & im buying a IS300 next week.. so do i fall under the category "poor mans bmw?" when back at the ranch i already own a bmw, and im buying a lexus?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Yo my all IS brothers, just let this shxt die man. I found out that someone is jacking off reading our response. That's the way he survives in here. Whatever he said is his own opinion. As long as we enjoy our IS, that's fine. I won't write again to this topic, cos' as it seems, we're no longer discussing around the topic.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Yeah dude of course these magazines are racist get a clue. They always favor american cars and BMW's. Like Jim Scoutant he hosts one of these car and driver magazines or something he owns a BMW so he always favors his car. He always says stuff bad about all the cars that are in the BMW's class. Like the Audi S4 and Lexus no magazine has chosen AUdi or LExus over BMW. As an example European car a couple months ago claimed BMW over IS300 because the dash was made out of cheap plastic and it had no manual. And they said the BMW's styling was old, the styling was not as sporty as the IS, the interior was boring, the seats were too hard to hard for long rides, sometimes the BMW was boring to drive and they still claim BMW over Lexus! Looks like racist

21 - 34 of 34 Posts