Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i left my car in a well lit area for a mere 10 minutes only to come back to my trunk open and my drivers side window smashed. that was just the beginning of the damage... as i approach the car, i noticed that barely nothing was taken... whoever did this is a complete fool. my wallet was in the car (mad cc's), my gucci sunglasses, a dupont lighter, my guages, and a few other small but expensive items.. wut they did do, was cut up my leather seats and key about 60% of my paint... im sooooooooooooooo heated right now.. couldn't have happened at a worse time.

·
Registered
365 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek:
WTF is wrong with people!!!???!

Damn man that sucks!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Is there a phsyco girl out there that has your name on that crowbar? That looks more like someone who was out to fak up your car rather than steal something. Theives would have broken only 1 window and taken everything they can. Destroying a car is someone who hates your guts!

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
naw man.. no enemies... no x-gf's that hate me... this happened out in the country... one of the neighbors that lived near the parking lot called it in to the police cuz they heard them trying to break the glass... and said it was approx 4 white males in a black truck.. she then proceeded to scare them away... (stupid!!).. meanwhile i show up on the scene within a few minutes of her scaring them away... i wish I WISH i showed up with them there.... well.. maybe it was a good thing they left... i may have been in more trouble had they been there... maybe its a blessing in disguise.. ionno.. im still pissed off....

·
Premium Member
2,723 Posts
This is the 3rd post where someone says "they where compleate morons and didn't take this, this and this" I don't get it? Y complain, you should thanks GOD they where morons and didn't take those things.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Lexotic Concepts said:
naw man.. no enemies... no x-gf's that hate me... this happened out in the country... one of the neighbors that lived near the parking lot called it in to the police cuz they heard them trying to break the glass... and said it was approx 4 white males in a black truck.. she then proceeded to scare them away... (stupid!!).. meanwhile i show up on the scene within a few minutes of her scaring them away... i wish I WISH i showed up with them there.... well.. maybe it was a good thing they left... i may have been in more trouble had they been there... maybe its a blessing in disguise.. ionno.. im still pissed off....
probobly a bunch of ******* haters that could never afford an IS. That fucking sucks man why do people have to fuck with other peoples shit :pissed:

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
danielm said:
This is the 3rd post where someone says "they where compleate morons and didn't take this, this and this" I don't get it? Y complain, you should thanks GOD they where morons and didn't take those things.

dont get me wrong... im extremely glad they didn't take anything of substantial value... but then again, i dont think these kids know wuts considered valuable... i think it was just a bunch of kids who knew nothing about stealing cars or breaking into cars... i think they were just out to be rowdy and destructive and my car ended up being in their path.

......................bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Lexotic Concepts said:
danielm said:

dont get me wrong... im extremely glad they didn't take anything of substantial value... but then again, i dont think these kids know wuts considered valuable... i think it was just a bunch of kids who knew nothing about stealing cars or breaking into cars... i think they were just out to be rowdy and destructive and my car ended up being in their path.

......................bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bullshit man, my car got keyed all over at a football game. I think i know who did it, but im not sure yet....payback will be a bitch tho...waiting for my special time...

anyways, i know how kids are, but honestly, no kid would fuck up such a nice car for no reason. you've got haters. trust me[/b]

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
You were out in the country. Like someone said above, probably some ******** that saw some expensive foreign car and decided to show some patriotism on it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
see, i think them leaving your stuff behind pissed you off even more. its all a mind game. they messed up your car for the sole purpose of messing it up and not stealing a thing.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks to everyone... sucks this kinda of shit happens... im out a G on my deductible.. lol.. better luck tomorrow right... haha

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
damn that sux! how come the alarm didnt go off?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
Sorry to hear that bro.... Damn people should be shot. Unfortunately, I know what it's like to have your $hit broken into.

Lexotic Concepts said:
thanks to everyone... sucks this kinda of sh*t happens... im out a G on my deductible.. lol.. better luck tomorrow right... haha

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks mark... and yeah, sad to see that both of us have now experienced cruel and unusual punishment on our IS'...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts