Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Chigger said:
Awesome reviews!! BTW, where did you buy your TRD red sways??
Thanks! I was originally going to purchase from Sewell Lexus, (good price), ended up getting from a bud though. Roughly 250ish shipped, either way!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
you are rocking my sways =]

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I don't understand.... 11f/14r w/ the tein flex for circuit setting. So you have it set softer for racing than the tradition 8f/8r?

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
_DAG_ said:
I don't understand.... 11f/14r w/ the tein flex for circuit setting. So you have it set softer for racing than the tradition 8f/8r?
no he means how stiff it is.

he actually had it 14/14 which was 2 clicks away from maxed out.

Reactions: _DAG_

·
3,369 Posts
Congrats Hyper-z! I told you the Neovas won't disappoint! ;)

I'm on my second set now and I'm still loving them! :approve:

·
3,369 Posts
Better street tire than the Neova AD-07?

I can only think of the Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R (it's still a street tire despite the 'R' designation). But that's only available in Japan at the moment, not even in the rest Asia.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
hkis said:
Better street tire than the Neova AD-07?

I can only think of the Bridgestone Potenza RE-01R (it's still a street tire despite the 'R' designation). But that's only available in Japan at the moment, not even in the rest Asia.
thats what he's my hero.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
haha - more inscentive to put them on my car - they are sitting in my place mounted and ready to go - on my advan wheels no less.

i'll get there :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Black86, I wouldn't call them better, but, they are almost as good, if not, as good as the Neova :) Also, Hirun thank you for the swaybar suggestion!!! hkIS, indeed, the Neova definatley DO NOT dissapoint, I'm feeling spoiled by them already hehe.
someguy2u, you have a set of AD07 as well!? Nice! Yogi was thinking about picking up a set as well, I think 245 all around, he's crazy like that.

·
Virgin Magnet
8,768 Posts
Hyper-z said:
Black86, I wouldn't call them better, but, they are almost as good, if not, as good as the Neova :) Also, Hirun thank you for the swaybar suggestion!!! hkIS, indeed, the Neova definatley DO NOT dissapoint, I'm feeling spoiled by them already hehe.
someguy2u, you have a set of AD07 as well!? Nice! Yogi was thinking about picking up a set as well, I think 245 all around, he's crazy like that.
i'm 245 all around :)

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
baadhabit said:
the TRD red sways are the Eibachs/LTuned ?

made by eibach.

i actually got the eibach one when i ordered the "trd red".

1 - 20 of 22 Posts