Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to purchase a new grill because I want to give the front a clean look without the "L". What are the differences between these two grills? I searched on the forums but found no answers. I also would rather not have the factory curvy O's that the factory has. I am looking for a flat grill that matches the bottom grill or close at least. Whats a good place to purchase these from? Oh, the Altezza grill I was looking at is the one that says Altezza at the bottom right. Can that be taken off?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I have ther Lsportline grill here is what it looks like in IBP....

-Matt

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey, UnVme, the actual cage in the grill, is that the L-sportline too or did you make that. I was just wondering because on their web page it shows the cage area looking like the factory curvy design without the"L". Also where is a good place for me to purchase this grill? Thanks...

·
Registered
2 Posts
TRD Grill

Just put on the TRD, grill similar to the LSport or Altezza
Color coded it Red Top and bottom.

Emblem is removable TRD version....am sure it is on others

See pics

[C:Documents and SettingsgollantMy DocumentsMy PicturesIS300 3.jpg[/url]

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
The TRD grill comes in colors now? I tohught it was simulated carbon fiber only.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
BossMan said:
The TRD grill comes in colors now? I tohught it was simulated carbon fiber only.
I've only seen the TRD grill come in simulated carbon fiber...I don't think they are making colored ones now, unless its a faux TRD grill..hmmm...:-?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts