Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GGP IS and I have both the GGP Altezza sport grill as well as the vis CF grill and I can't decide for myself which grill looks better. I just wanna hear what ppl think before I decide which one to keep and which one to sell... sorry I don't have pics but I just needed some input on this minor issue.
thanx

·
Registered
305 Posts
Honestly I am not a really big fan of carbon fiber so I would chose the GGP grill but that is just my opinion but I think either grill would look good since you have a dark colored car. Another thing you can do is change the grills if you get bored of having one of them just change it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
frylai: I'm referrin to the real CF VIS grill not the fake CF TRD grill...
SilverIS03: I can only keep one coz I want money for it instead of two grills to interchange for fun
AltezzaBoy03: I might just do that...
ltunedgirl: I totally feel u what u said...
kona: True dat, since I dun plan o JDM out my car...

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
frylai: I'm referrin to the real CF VIS grill not the fake CF TRD grill...
SilverIS03: I can only keep one coz I want money for it instead of two grills to interchange for fun
AltezzaBoy03: I might just do that...
ltunedgirl: I totally feel what u said...
kona: True dat, since I dun plan to JDM out my car...

thanx for the input, it's appreciated... :D

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
I have a VIS CF grill. Due to a fitment problem, I will likely return it and pick up the Altezza sports grill rather than another VIS CF.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Platinum288 said:
I have a VIS CF grill. Due to a fitment problem, I will likely return it and pick up the Altezza sports grill rather than another VIS CF.
Yea, it's true, fitment isn't perfect but it's not drastically horrible, the botton of the grill just wobbles where it's suppose to snug fit the bumper but it's still a great grill...

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
altezza's only fall-back is that you cannot remove the emblem......

i would still get the altezza grill over the vis cf grill

altezza is toyota OEM quality....perfect fit..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.