Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
very cool, how do we know how much they are going to cost?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
very cool, how do we know how much they are going to cost?
i purposely put "please email us for any questions" all over that page? well not all over, but twice. and there is a "contact" button at the bottom of the page
don't be shy. email!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
Originally posted by shinestreetBen:
i purposely put "please email us for any questions" all over that page? well not all over, but twice. and there is a "contact" button at the bottom of the page
don't be shy. email!
Hey sorry I can't access my email account right now( at uni tutorial
)

what about the side carbon fibre mirror, B pillar carbon fibre, rear trunk carbon fibre panel, and rain sheild protectors, and chrome gear box plate? those are all JDM products as well..
I have all of those besides the rear carbon fibre panel on my car. Check out www.geocities.com/trd328 for pics !

[ May 07, 2001: Message edited by: TRD328 ]

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
for prices? look, i can email you if you want, but i just don't want to waste your time is all. i haven't even figured out what color stick i am going to purchase, so i can't purchase some of the parts until then, i was just curious as to how much i am going to have to save for the things i do like.

Originally posted by shinestreetBen:
don't be shy. email!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
for prices? look, i can email you if you want, but i just don't want to waste your time is all. i haven't even figured out what color stick i am going to purchase, so i can't purchase some of the parts until then, i was just curious as to how much i am going to have to save for the things i do like.

please!!! its not a waste of time AT ALL! its my job! email me as much as you need!

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
ben.. whats this carbon fibre thing for the trunk?? hows it attach?? hows it look on the car? any pics?? i dont see how it fits..

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Trust me guys, anything is a waste of Bens time. Even if you wanna buy something for a grand he will ignore you and lose business. Bens a loser.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by DarkzIS300:
Trust me guys, anything is a waste of Bens time. Even if you wanna buy something for a grand he will ignore you and lose business. Bens a loser.
what are you talking about? i emailed him a few times and always got prompt responses.

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
The only reason I didn't get this carbon fibre product was that it wouldn't really show up on my dark grey mica IS200.. besides it's quite expensive..
But I would recommend the B pillar carbon fibre

mirrors are fake carbon though

--------------------------------------------- www.geocities.com/trd328

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by DarkzIS300:
don't mind this little doofus, he is just being a big stupid head!

josh thanks for posting that pic!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by LexusIS886:
Are the B-pillar and trunk parts replacements or add ons? If they're replacements, are they actually any lighter?
i know for sure the trunk bar is an add-on. i would imagine the same for the pillar!

oh, and thanks for all the emails everyone! i am pretty sure i replied to everyone! keep the emails coming!

·
Registered
3,359 Posts
The B pillar is an add-on and very light.. double sided tape and glue holds it in place.. the problem is u must buy the rain sheilds as well. WHy u ask?

on the B pillars they have an L shaped cut out that space is reserved for the rainsheilds.. so without rain sheild ur B pillar would look, F*kn ugly.. nice marketing move toyota...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts