Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know the part number for the Altezza oem front and rear bumpers which are shorter vs the US version and doesn't come with side markers. Has anyone done this conversion to make it look like the JDM version? Do they fit correctly after removing the 5mph crash bars? My local shop told me they might be able to order them if i give them the part numbers. Anyone know the part number for these two items, i would appreciated very much.

-JDM front bumper without side markers and headlight washers

-JDM rear bumper without side markers
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
jhoto said:
Anyone know the part number for the Altezza oem front and rear bumpers which are shorter vs the US version and doesn't come with side markers. Has anyone done this conversion to make it look like the JDM version? Do they fit correctly after removing the 5mph crash bars? My local shop told me they might be able to order them if i give them the part numbers. Anyone know the part number for these two items, i would appreciated very much.

-JDM front bumper without side markers and headlight washers

-JDM rear bumper without side markers
i will sell you mine..but the front is the Altezza Neo, and the rear is normal.
Not sure if they will fit your IS, but if someone can confirm they will you might be in luck.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
yeah i got front and rear

i dont know how much those go for..its white..it came stock with my altezza
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
shipping may hurt a little...not sur ehow much it is to ship from japan to florida
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
876 Posts
I love my altezza neo!! Hate the front license plate spot, trying to find something good to cover it. Hey Tarik, hook it up with a japan license plate :)


Cody
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
is 200 fair? i dont know....? is your car white?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
rhnboi said:
I love my altezza neo!! Hate the front license plate spot, trying to find something good to cover it. Hey Tarik, hook it up with a japan license plate :)


Cody
hook you up with one? i could do that..at least it will be real unlike the rest of those schmucks who put the fake ones with the year on their car :lol:

pay for shipping and i will send you one free. i have several.
on my car when i had the NEO front on i had a hinged licence plate bracket so it looked alot better
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
when do you want it? fyi the bracket for the fogs is broke on one side....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
oh ok
well yeah i guess 200 works
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
Lets just say it is 110 from KC MO (US) to Seattle Washington (US) and you are talking overseas and frieght :lol:



hope you have deep pockets
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
^^^ Sounds about right
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,954 Posts
Tarik said:
^^^ Sounds about right

here are some names of some overseas shipping co's

Good luck :lol: :lol:

DHL
Emery
BAX

Good luck

Also about ordering them through Lexus/Toyota USA not going to happen (trust me :lol: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,738 Posts
IMPRIMIS said:
here are some names of some overseas shipping co's

Good luck :lol: :lol:

DHL
Emery
BAX

Good luck

Also about ordering them through Lexus/Toyota USA not going to happen (trust me :lol: )

yea hes rite cause i tried it months ago and they aint havin it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
468 Posts
^^ sucks for you guys...i just have to drive two kms from my house to the Toyota dealership and i walk in and order all the TRD shit i want. And they install it. :)
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top