Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I went to the Kanto Motor Works website and, using the japanese version of Acrobat Reader, downloaded the paper model of the Altezza. I'm currently modifying it into a Lexus IS300. If you are interested in a copy, let me know.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Originally posted by VR 63:
I went to the Kanto Motor Works website and, using the japanese version of Acrobat Reader, downloaded the paper model of the Altezza. I'm currently modifying it into a Lexus IS300. If you are interested in a copy, let me know.
can you send me acopy plz at [email protected]
thanks

-glex

·
Registered
148 Posts
[QB]I went to the Kanto Motor Works website and, using the japanese version of Acrobat Reader, downloaded the paper model of the Altezza. I'm currently modifying it into a Lexus IS300. If you are interested in a copy, let me know.

Can you please email me a copy at [email protected]. THANKS!

·
Registered
4 Posts

Can you also send a copy my way ?

Thanks..

[email protected]

·
Registered
38 Posts
OK, does anyone have some way for me to upload the file to a central location so anyone who wants it can d/l it thereby saving me from having to keep emailing it?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
20 Participants
DJ_PromDate
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing