Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,
I just wanna answer those who wanna know. is it possible to get the altezza black housing headlights and not lose the HID.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE. i did it to my car.

don't know y people keep saying it isn't possible.

:roll:
winstli

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
I bout altezza lights and bught aftermarket 8000k kit for them...I didnt know if you could keep stock so i didnt bother...Can I see pics of your setup?
-Matt

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Re: ALTEZZA HEADLIGHTS

winstli said:
hey,
I just wanna answer those who wanna know. is it possible to get the altezza black housing headlights and not lose the HID.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE. i did it to my car.

don't know y people keep saying it isn't possible.

:roll:
winstli

didnt you just say the same thing in the other thread? whats the point of creating a new thread :roll:

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
winstli said:
sorry this took so long went on vacation just got back

how do i attach pics to massage?
Wow! that was a long vacation :eek: :lol:

If you really want to post pics I'll host them for you but a bunch of people have this done already so its not big news. I know UnVme has it done cuz I sold him the 8000K conversion kit
BTW, Matt I put the same kit on my new car, looks good!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Yeah my headlights are like WOAH! bright as hell....And with the Blue housing and blue tinted lenses....My lights say " Get the Fu*k outta my way"
-Matt

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
i really wana keep the auto leveling!!!! so how tha hell did you get it all to work??? this would make a great sticky if you could give pictures and a description of the steps it takes to do this.

waiting............................. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,900 Posts
fuct said:
i really wana keep the auto leveling!!!! so how tha hell did you get it all to work??? this would make a great sticky if you could give pictures and a description of the steps it takes to do this.

waiting............................. 8)
You can't use auto-leveling on the Altezza lights. Your best bet would just to paint your IS300 housings black and add an orange reflector over the turn siganl lens.

I made a set of authentic autoleveling/ HID JDM Altezza blackhousing lights for AllShowIS300 over the summer but it was alot of work and $$$. I am pretty sure they are the only autoleveling JDMs in existance though so thats pretty cool :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.