Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey,
I just wanna answer those who wanna know. is it possible to get the altezza black housing headlights and not lose the HID.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE. i did it to my car.

don't know y people keep saying it isn't possible.

:roll:
winstli

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I bout altezza lights and bught aftermarket 8000k kit for them...I didnt know if you could keep stock so i didnt bother...Can I see pics of your setup?
-Matt

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay

i'll get the pics up here. but i did something else too.

you'll see when i post it

winstli

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Re: ALTEZZA HEADLIGHTS

winstli said:
hey,
I just wanna answer those who wanna know. is it possible to get the altezza black housing headlights and not lose the HID.

YES IT IS POSSIBLE. i did it to my car.

don't know y people keep saying it isn't possible.

:roll:
winstli

didnt you just say the same thing in the other thread? whats the point of creating a new thread :roll:

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
when you post the pics, can you also please post instructions on what you had to modify and where you mounted the stock ballasts? did that mean you were able to keep the auto-leveling? thanks :D

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
winstli said:
sorry this took so long went on vacation just got back

how do i attach pics to massage?
Wow! that was a long vacation :eek: :lol:

If you really want to post pics I'll host them for you but a bunch of people have this done already so its not big news. I know UnVme has it done cuz I sold him the 8000K conversion kit
BTW, Matt I put the same kit on my new car, looks good!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Yeah my headlights are like WOAH! bright as hell....And with the Blue housing and blue tinted lenses....My lights say " Get the Fu*k outta my way"
-Matt

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
i really wana keep the auto leveling!!!! so how tha hell did you get it all to work??? this would make a great sticky if you could give pictures and a description of the steps it takes to do this.

waiting............................. 8)

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
fuct said:
i really wana keep the auto leveling!!!! so how tha hell did you get it all to work??? this would make a great sticky if you could give pictures and a description of the steps it takes to do this.

waiting............................. 8)
You can't use auto-leveling on the Altezza lights. Your best bet would just to paint your IS300 housings black and add an orange reflector over the turn siganl lens.

I made a set of authentic autoleveling/ HID JDM Altezza blackhousing lights for AllShowIS300 over the summer but it was alot of work and $$$. I am pretty sure they are the only autoleveling JDMs in existance though so thats pretty cool :D

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Damn took a little while to sign up, but here are the pics fellas...

Them bltches doesn't show up right click then click show picture.

-Ringo

1 - 20 of 32 Posts