Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Maybe those guys should have just bought an IS300.

------------------
Unicron
S2K/00/Silver/Black/4766
-Comptech Coilovers
-18x8.5 18x7.5 Volk Racing TE37's (Anthracite)
GrandTouring

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wonder how much money was put into the car(s). I think it's crazy! What might one call their car after a mod like that, an IS Accord 300?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Let the flaming begin...

Why bother purchasing an IS300 when clearly a few custom mods will make your Honda look just like one? Or is it vice-versa???

Oh well, I know all you owners are steamed because you are slowly losing your cars individuality to low class Jap autos. Or is it a sign of how low class your IS300 already is? ...now...let's see if we can't get some flames on the little folder icon next to the post. IS300 owners ..let the flaming begin!!!

------------------
Is adult entertainment killing our children? Or is Killing our children entertaining adults?

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
éhmm.. lowly? I don't think so.. if its so lowly, why would people want their car to look like IS300?

anyway, hondas are nice cars, I like them a lot. plus they don't randomly blow up like VW

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
maybe because is300 owners want the real thing, instead of some cheap wannabe. kind of like how VW is just a cheap audi

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hey guys!

If that's what QuikVR6 wanted, why give it to him???? If we simply ignore his smarta** comments long enough, he'll lose interest and will disappear. Agree???

Anyway, I thought the headlights of the accord look pretty nice.......

·
Registered
110 Posts
heh-heh...IS300: Always immitated but never duplicated. Ya heard? Who wants to immitate a Hyundai, Daewoo or VW for that matter? It's like Tyra Banks tryin' to look like Oprah, ya heard? (No offense to Oprah)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Back to the subject at hand...

Looking at that modified Accord, I decided that I prefer the turn signal styling of our IS300 headlights over those of the Altezza.

Does anyone see the Mustang in that custom hood? If the scoop actually opens into the engine bay (as opposed to the usual blind cosmetic scoop) it will very likely function as an engine bay exhaust, considering the size of those radiator grilles.

The custom Altezza-ish upper grille looks clumsy. Again, hints of Mustang. (Not that Mustangs look bad, but that the Accord in question evokes the Mustang but looks clumsy.)

·
Registered
71 Posts
My hobbie is strickly Importz, that conversion is sik!!! fruity color though Headlight, tail light conversions are the thing of the streetz today and you will be getting alot of necks snapping jaws open cause due to prolong stair.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Well considering they are basically the same company..I would say about the same as Toyota's are to Lexus, or vice versa.

Originally posted by Lexus_IS300:
speaking of low class...wat is the veedubs to audi? exactly my point.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts