Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a grill and it came damaged. I paid $300 some for it and was wanting to see how much others paid for theres. Bc if I can get one at a better price I’ll send it back and get one at a lower price

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
If I paid $300 - I would expect no broken tabs. Personally, I’d return it and ask for a replacement. Or at least partial refund.

I bought one used from a member here with only one tab. The other tab was already broken previously, so I requested specifically to provide extra protection for the remaining tab. When I received the package, of course, the grille did not have any bubble wrap or any type of padding, so the tab broke during shipping. Yes, I was able to fuse it with epoxy and got a partial refund, but it’s just the fact that the shipper didn’t care or put any type of effort so the item didn’t get damaged.

When I sell and ship out parts, I try to put in some type effort to protect the items during shipping, it’s just a common courtesy to the buyer. Just because I already got paid, doesn’t mean I don’t have the responsibility to deliver what was advertised. But that’s just my opinion.

·
Registered
2005 Lexus IS300
2 Posts
The tabs on the design aren't robust at all. I've just resigned to using zip ties on the corners

1 - 9 of 9 Posts