Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an Altezza Grill from Japan and
I received the wrong grill. I received the
'Stock' Grill from the Japanese Altezza.
If there is anyone interested in purchasing
this grill from me, please e-mail me.
I will set you up with a good deal.

Thanks,
Chris
[email protected]

·
15,322 Posts
I want the one that has the three chrome lines and the diamon red altezza logo and not the one that is mesh and says Altezza at the bottom left. Used they are $150 plus shipping and new is $250 plus shipping, that is on a webpage (I forget) and I say one on ebay that i bid on, it sold for $102.50 plus $7 shipping. That one was new but had two broken mounting clips but the grill would still mount straight. I bid $100 and got outbidded without a chance to rebid since I was at work, damn I regret not bidding more.

·
Registered
24 Posts
DonCorleone:
Where is the website you mentioned that sells new and used grilled? Do you know where can I get the mesh style grille with altezza logo on the bottom? I am really interested in purchasing one.

·
15,322 Posts
new and used altezza grill http://www.jspec.com/cwestjza80kit.html

mesh altezza grill with altezza in lower left http://www.importfan.com
look under lexus or altezza

$250 plus shipping is too much for a grill. especially when a new one went for 102.50 on ebay. i want the altezza grill with the three chrome lines and the diamond shaped altezza logo, maybe we can start a group buy.

·
15,322 Posts
if i can get a new one for 150-160 including shipping then thats more reasonable. i would buy it immediately. else i will keep an eye out on ebay. BTW i have an Autoart 1/18 model on ebay, which totally sucks since the day after i put it up a bunch of others did too and they mustve got theirs cheaper cuz their buy it now price is 42 bills plus 7 shipping. i remember when there was only one on ebay, that sold for 91 plus shipping! and on top of that some retard stole my auction description word for word. :angry:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I gave it to Malnodnarb for Christmas.
There are some pictures of his car in the
Interior/Exterior section of this Forum.
Go and check out what you guys missed out
in buying. Sorry, it was originally ordered
for him but he said he didn't like it.
After we put it on he started to like it
little by little so I gave it to him.
Sorry for inconvience.

------------------
'01 Audi A4 1.8T

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
bmwmclaren
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing