Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Alpine MRV-T320 2 channel amp
Ive got an Alpine MRV-T320 amp Im trying to sell.

It has some small scratches next to the dials (from trying to tune the amp with a screwdriver)

I have the original box and accessories but am lacking the owners manual (this can be printed off the apline web page). I have only owned it for 3 months...switched to JL 250/1.

Key Features: 80 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms 110 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms 220 watts RMS x 1 in bridged mode stereo or bridged mono output Tri-Way capable requires 10-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier Bass Engine® features: variable 15-400 Hz high-pass/30-400 Hz low-pass crossover, 12 dB/octave variable Bass EQ (0-12 dB of boost at 50 Hz) MOSFET power supply STAR Topology (minimizes internal noise and prevents ground interference) speaker- and preamp-level inputs oversized power and ground connections gold-plated screw terminals top-mounted controls with cover detachable front cover blue power LED 9-3/4"W x 2-1/2"H x 8-1/4"D

paid 300 for it, asking 200 shipped obo.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
8,744 Posts
YO BRO... I KNOW JACK ABOUT STEREOS... I JUST GOT A sONY xPLODE 10 IN SUB... WIL LTHIS AMP WORK FOR THAT...??

sorry 'bout the caps... i only want to add the one sub to my syustem & i know i need an amp but know not what one is best or right for this application let me know what u think...

edgy

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it will work. You have to bridge it and it'll push 220 watts into your sub. This is what I was using it for....to amp a sub.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hackt97- I do believe it is a v12 series amp.

to bridge the amp, you basically wire it a little bit differently. There are two sets of positive terminals and two sets of negative terminals. You just use one of each instead of all terminals. Its really easy. Any interest?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts