Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found this combo brand new for $300 shipped... Is that too much to pay for this brand new? Even If I plan on selling the y-pipe cause I probably wont use it..

this dyno sheet seems a little off.. input please... almost 200hp with only header and y-pipe :suspiciou

thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts
ill buy the y-pipe bro, if u don't want it. msg me when u have it. ill buy that y-pipe indeed. ;)

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
not bad..i got mine for 250 (header+y pipe+o2sim+gaskets) but it was losal so i picekd it up....300 shipped is not bad...i love the sound

·
Registered
186 Posts
I think that is pretty good...I got mine for $290 shipped, with gaskets and o2 sims. Haven't installed yet, and probably won't install the y.

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was torn between the Aplhawerks and the OBX... But I ended up going with the OBX headers and y. I got it for $280 shipped brand new... eBay is my best friend. ;)

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
I dynoed 199whp with alphawerk header/racepipe, safc2 tuned by lance, injen intake

·
Bugaloo
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
silver5spd said:
I dynoed 199whp with alphawerk header/racepipe, safc2 tuned by lance, injen intake
damn... lucky you I got E-shit

Hopefully with SRT w/r-ecu, OBX headers and y, Cam gear, and exhaust I can get good numbers :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts