Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

am i supposed to connect this? the connector that came with it fits with it, it accepts a really long blade.. the directions say not to but it could've been overlooked.. i'm gonna go without it so far and just ignore the blade connector.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh by the way, anyone using the "Navhousinginstructions.doc" file that is floating around here somewhere needs to know that you also need a bag of "#4-40 x 3/8" machine screws /w the nuts.. at home depot it's no longer a yellow bag but they switched to green bag but it's all the same.. i was like looking at the giant wall of nuts and screws looking for yellow for like 30 minutes today and later found out the right one was like right infront of me... the 1/4" screws that the instructions say to get don't fit to put on those side plastic things for the metal holder..

so basically just get the same exact same size width screw, just a longer screw.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey that was quick App, haha.. the white female connectors that come /w the navigation housing that has the blade connected to it.. which one goes to the "tilt" button and which one goes to the open close button? they're both the same size! :(

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
one wire is longer i believe. that will make it easier to decide when you plug them in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts