Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
^^ I believe they only sell them as a 4 of a set.
I'm interested. Please let me know how much are they. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Our OE site has not updated the older accessories still available, but you can get them.

The rear gray A/W mats are 38.00, you can call me or Cesar at 310-522-2383 and 310-522-2330 to place an order.

Just for reference the front set is 42.00.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All Weather Mats

Does anyone know where I can find the BLACK 2004 IS 300 OEM All Weather Mats? My Interior is Black and the only All Weather Mats that are sold are Gray or Brown.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I think the grey matches pretty well with black i think? I jsut ordered a sport design grill and will be picking up at carson.. Possibly want to pick up some mats too? How much for the my.is discount and without shipping.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I think the grey matches pretty well with black i think? I jsut ordered a sport design grill and will be picking up at carson.. Possibly want to pick up some mats too? How much for the my.is discount and without shipping.
doubt that they will give out any discount since L-Tunedparts.com already stated the price above.

·
Premium Member
10,782 Posts
Does anyone know where I can find the BLACK 2004 IS 300 OEM All Weather Mats? My Interior is Black and the only All Weather Mats that are sold are Gray or Brown.
When I bought mine, they only sell Grey and Brown A/W floor mats. I bought Grey for my black interior from the dealer, not knowing that Ltuned had theres in stock for half the price :(

·
Registered
441 Posts
Anyone know where to get black all weather mats?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts