Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back off. this is my territory. u can never ever hold a candle to my place on this board. now git. i mean it. don't make me stop this car, u got that?

btw, about the volvo thread: it's a VOLVO. 'nuf said.

new trolls = ownt

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by DrewSRX:
I have two questions for you.

1. Do you own an IS300 or any Lexus?

2. What are you conjecturing by this statement?

1. no

2. volvo, man. i mean, volvo. u know?

·
Registered
12 Posts
2. volvo, man. i mean, volvo. u know?
In the past, I might have agreed with you about some of Volvo's cars. But, I don't think that it is fair to say that about their newer models.

Come on man, wouldn't you like to own a 300hp Haldex AWD Volvo S60R, that does 0-60 in 5.4 seconds and has a 6-speed? That sounds like an awesome ride to me!

Give them some credit, they are making nice cars these days! It is too bad that some people like to come on to this site and bash the IS300 for no reason, but that is not Volvo's fault.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i bash the is300 for no reason except that it was fun, at one time, watching everyone have coronaries because some jackass like me bashed their car. they love me here now.

*cough cough*

the volvo you mention sounds sweet, but by and large, i don't care for them. i recently drove an S80 and found it to be a loaf of a$$, quite frankly.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Originally posted by geoff:
i bash the is300 for no reason except that it was fun, at one time, watching everyone have coronaries because some jackass like me bashed their car. they love me here now.

*cough cough*

the volvo you mention sounds sweet, but by and large, i don't care for them. i recently drove an S80 and found it to be a loaf of a$$, quite frankly.

I totally concur!!!! Hands down!!

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
Originally posted by geoff:
back off. this is my territory. u can never ever hold a candle to my place on this board. now git. i mean it. don't make me stop this car, u got that?

btw, about the volvo thread: it's a VOLVO. 'nuf said.

new trolls = ownt

See G, you and I do get along...if you check my post I said the same thing...bitch.

Nice post

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Agent Smith
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing