Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL U IS300 OWNERS ARE SOO FAT HEADED!!

679 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  TEG 
#1 ·
MAN I WAS JUST CHILLIN , CHECKING OUT YOUR BOURD, AND I REALIZE THE EVERYTIME U GUYS GET A CHANCE TO BASH ON THE CL , U DO...WHY??
LIOKE THIS ISFAG, AND CARDINAL C0CK...EVERY TIME...DIDNT THE POINT GET PROVEN ALLREADY THAT THE CL / TL IS A BETTER ALL AROUND CAR, OR ARE YOUR DAM HEADS TO FAT, THEY CANT ABSORB THAT INFO.. I NEVER SEEN SOO MANY IDIOTS ON 1 BOARD, SEROUSLY, SERIOSLY THERE IS MORE BRAINS IN THE GORILLA HABITAT IN THE BRONX ZOO, GIVE THEM AN IS AND A COMPUTER AND WE GET MOST OF U GUYS...IM NOT SAYIN ALL, BUT MOST U GUYS ARE JUST PLAIN OUT IGNORENT.....POINT PROVEN...BETTER PERFORMENCE, BETTER MPG, MORE OPTIONS, AND CHEPER., C'MOM A GORRILLA CAN EVEN TELL U WHAT THE DEAL IS... SORRY FOR THE FLAMES ALL U COOL IS OWNERS BUT I HAD TO SPEAK UP CUZ EVERY DAM TIME THEY GET TO PUT THE BETTER PRODUCT DOWN, THEY DO IT... MY 3 CENTS .......PEACE

#3 ·
ALL....i don't think that you can classify ALL the owners into that category! so we like to defend our car....big deal. and there are PLENTY of IS owners who will admit that the CL can beat an IS in a 0-60 race. that's good to know...but that's not why i bought the car! a piece of advice...post with some sense next time and PUHLEASE use your spell check! sheesh!

#4 ·
Dear TEG, Simple Lad

I envy you guys since you have all the cool job of erasing posts like this one. (But I'm also glad there are no posts like this in the Altezza forum.)

Acura CL... Give me a break. So many of you are satisfied in driving a large FWD car. Go ahead, have fun driving straight.

Sorry, just had to vent here.

#5 ·
Stoner, you are new in the board, right?

well, the reason so many they put down the CL is because appearently most of the people who put down the IS300 are CL/CL-s lovers. It got to a point that all the IS lovers are so pissed. So it's their way of showing their anger toward the CL guys. Actually I believe not many of them against the Acura CL, but rather a few individuals that they are after.
A lot of BMW/Audi lovers here too, but they don't do make childish comments towards to IS300, so they are not being nailed.

Chill, we are all friendly people, and you are certainly welcome here.

[This message has been edited by yamaot (edited October 14, 2000).]

#7 ·
Stoner, your post and your attitude is one of an obvious newbie to this forum.

Why don't you take the time to research the post by GEOFF and then maybe you will get an understanding of why we are posting so much about the CL. Also you pea brain, my posts lately about the CL have been jabs at Geoff as just fun. Don't worry your little pea brain, if you have a CL no one here will think any lower of you then they already do.

So why don't you take some time and search threads started by GEOFF, and then and only then will have the insite to make judgement on us.

Thank you for your valuable time.

#10 ·
Originally posted by yamaot:
Stoner, you are new in the board, right?

well, the reason so many they put down the CL is because appearently most of the people who put down the IS300 are CL/CL-s lovers. It got to a point that all the IS lovers are so pissed. So it's their way of showing their anger toward the CL guys. Actually I believe not many of them against the Acura CL, but rather a few individuals that they are after.
A lot of BMW/Audi lovers here too, but they don't do make childish comments towards to IS300, so they are not being nailed.

Chill, we are all friendly people, and you are certainly welcome here.

[This message has been edited by yamaot (edited October 14, 2000).]
Very Well said Yamaot.....
Eric..

#11 ·
STONER,

Your startin g a book in the middle of the chapter. Your new, so I can understand what your observation is.

You need to go back about a week or two and start there. Read all the CL vs IS posts. That'll keep ya busy for a while. THEN, come back to current and you'll understand.

Almost all of the people you mentioned are posting in good humor. It's kinda like a joke here, now. The most of us here get it. You don't cuz your just hearing the punch lines. Very few of us (owners of CL's and IS's) get upset with the CL vs IS topics or comments. People are just "raggin" on each other in good humor. Read some past topics and you'll get it.

My nickle and a half. . .

------------------
Perception IS Reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.