Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just spoke to Steve at Luxury Motor Works and I got a hell of a deal to get my car serviced for the 60K service. I thought I would check in to it since I have heard great reviews on .NET about them so I am making the drive from the Bay Area to LA this week. If u need a quote contact me or Steve. I'll let all the Northern Cali guys know how it goes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think you will be impressed. Good move. Ask him to clean your engine when he washes your car. More than likely he will anyway.
You should get the remote start while your there. I hear great things about it.

·
Registered
177 Posts
smokingrey said:
I think you will be impressed. Good move. Ask him to clean your engine when he washes your car. More than likely he will anyway.
You should get the remote start while your there. I hear great things about it.

Damn this thread is old. But what was the price for a 60k at Luxury Motors?

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
I wouldn't do any business with luxury motors...

·
Registered
177 Posts
OH why not? what's wrong with Luxury motor? I'm talking about the one in so cal. Oh yeah, i was clicking on "service" instead of maintenance. Thanks! fast reply!

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
howeexboy said:
OH why not? what's wrong with Luxury motor? I'm talking about the one in so cal. Oh yeah, i was clicking on "service" instead of maintenance. Thanks! fast reply!
Hopefully they are better than the ones over here in chi-town. If you don't know someone over there, you'll be had!!!

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
He wouldn't do any business with Luxury Motorworks because he's in chicago. Its too long of a drive :lol:

Edit: I didn't know there was a "luxury motorworks" in chicago. I'm pretty sure the one in LA is not related to the chicago one.

·
Manufacturer of Pipes
5,285 Posts
PoloBoy168 said:
from this thread...

take that Peter!
I don't think Peter was saying that Steve wasn't from Chicago.

He is actually from Michigian... Lived and worked for Lexus in Chicago.. then moved here to So Cal and worked for Longo...
then opened his own Shop and left Longo Lexus...

He has over 13 yrs exp & is a Certified Lexus Master Tech..

Ray who also left Longo, is a Certified Lexus Tech as well..

Hopefully this clears all the questions.

and NO he did not have any other shop(s) in any other States..

Joe Z :)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Just got my car done at Luxury Motor with the 60k service and brakes and battery change. Great service. :approve:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts