Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you folks have done or purchased anything from this shop called MachIII on Clemente Street (Sunset). If you have checked their web site (www.machiii.net), it seems that they carry a variety of products. But not too sure about their pricing and installation work. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
94 Posts
They are ok... Atlease they will not try to ripe you off too much like some other shops... I bought my Tein's HA for $1300 + tax installed, but I would look into installating in some other place, not that they are bad but I think you will have a much better feel if you do it in a pro shop. And that's really depend on what you gonna install too... so far if you ask me to rate them on a 1-10 scale I would say 8.

------------------
Solar Yellow 2K1 IS300
BBS RK 18"
Tein HA

·
Registered
447 Posts
Mach III is a pretty good place..... they take a while and have delays.... but they are good at what they do.... and they know their stuff.... they'd even persuade u into saving money for the better buy.... but their shop involves a lot of ordering... which IS owners will have 2 do. so i say go for it.... they are also a licensed rod millen dealer.....so have fun....

------------------
Silver 2001 ICE300

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
ICE300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing