Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
from their website:

Computer retouch: Auto Motor und Sport Additional background retouching and further preparation for the web by MBEP webmaster Please note that the computer retouch shows how the magazine thinks the car will look like and doesn't show an actual photographed car.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I realize this Geoff... that's why I said, this better not be the all new BMW 7series..I have seen all the computer renditions and none of them have been all that nice. Guess I'll have to wait to see what the actual car looks like..
Eric...

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by EricK:
I realize this Geoff... that's why I said, this better not be the all new BMW 7series..I have seen all the computer renditions and none of them have been all that nice. Guess I'll have to wait to see what the actual car looks like..
Eric...
the front end on that rendition looks horrid...ugh

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by disintegration:
This is a IS300 website .

[This message has been edited by disintegration (edited October 12, 2000).]
Relax Disintegration, I realize this is an IS300 website but the previous post discussed the new Lexus LS430, so I posted the competition... You always seem to have a chip on your shoulder..I have posted a lot of issues relevant to the IS300. give me a break...
Eric....

·
Registered
455 Posts
It's a bit too round for my taste but still better the new LS430. The lines on the current 7 seems bit more aggressive and I think it looks a lot better. BTW EricK, have you seen the upcoming 5-series coupe? I saw a picture of it on bimmer.org and that thing is SWEET. Definately my next car if I don't get an M3.

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I heard about the new upcoming coupe based on the 5 series platform (and I've seen computer renditions of that car which are nice looking.) Though doesn't it make sense to designate it a 5-series. The odd numbered 5 and 7 series are designated as sedans and the even numbered 6 and 8 series are coupes....hmmmmmm
Eric...

[This message has been edited by EricK (edited October 12, 2000).]

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
i hate bmw's top line cars....thye look ugly as hell. i like mercedes' better =) dont' tell me the ls430 look sbetter than an s500...to me the s500 is sheer luxury/stateliness taht car says elegance all over it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
mrclam
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing