Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i don't get it my license plate LED install went to hell today. I had already done this once before but got some brighter LEDs and ever sence my car has been stabing me for it. first, one of the license plate LEDs blew on me after two days... now all my interior lights don't work and the keyless entry doesn't work either :confused: i checked the fuses but not the ones under the pass. kickpanel... help :blush:

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ok so for future reference... "get off your lazy ass, find a flashlight and check those fuses" :blush:

just in case this happens to someone else and they use that search function right... check the "DOME" fuse under the pass. footpanel ;)

blowing that fuse disables the keyless entry and all those little 194 bulbs inside the car.

glad i could help :cool:

MODS please lock

·
Registered
41 Posts
i don't get it my license plate LED install went to hell today. I had already done this once before but got some brighter LEDs and ever sence my car has been stabing me for it. first, one of the license plate LEDs blew on me after two days... now all my interior lights don't work and the keyless entry doesn't work either :confused: i checked the fuses but not the ones under the pass. kickpanel... help :blush:
why would you post if you didnt check the ones under the pass side first?? didnt it take longer to post this and wait for a reply rather than check for 3 mins 3 because those fuses are so small. Just seems dumb to me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
^ I am actually quite offended

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ I am actually quite offended
joined Jan 2008 and with a whooping 30 posts! you don't own that right to be offended yet :lol:

it was night time and i freaked out... shit happens and for that same reason i asked the mods to lock this soooo MODS please lock before i get anymore newbies "offended"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts