Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
WTF kinda shit is this? can we ateast have some type of criteria to talk about. your question is just as about as broad as a shot in the dark with no light on the subject?

you want to talk about cams? t/b's? pistons?

nothing will compare to that of f/i, i say ditch the cheap power gains of N/A and go F/I.

·
Registered
4,650 Posts
fenderbender said:
so your f i, and what power to the ground do you have!
i dont have any type of f/i at the moment, but you can have an upwards of up to 750rwhp and in some rare cases if tuned right, over a 1000rwhp, but thats insane. there will be no way you will be able to put it all to the ground but still, even at 650rwhp to the ground is insane and will beat mostly any type of n/a street vehicle on the road

N/A route, your lookin max of about 250-300ish max to the flywheel

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
fenderbender said:
so your f i, and what power to the ground do you have!
dude...stop asking the same damn crap like a broken record...

DO A SEARCH!

nobody will answer your questions because its been beated into the ground some many times the past 3 years!!!!!!

:roll:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i have 296 rwhp 360 rwtq head off port polish vavle grind bowl work ,port polish intk,lght flywheel,crank pulley,srt int ecu, diff,toyomoto headr,apexi exst,and many more mods , no nitrous with this number

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
fenderbender said:
i have 296 rwhp 360 rwtq head off port polish vavle grind bowl work ,port polish intk,lght flywheel,crank pulley,srt int ecu, diff,toyomoto headr,apexi exst,and many more mods , no nitrous with this number
BULLSHIT you do..

post a dyno and prove it dude......

:crazy:

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
fenderbender said:
3 words for you:

You are full of shit.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I am going to hold of calling BS untill I see exactly what you have done. It's possible to get some amazine numbers on the 2JZ-GE well built and with a lot of money, but it will take a lllllooooooooooot of money.

·
Registered
11,891 Posts
its not aubie, the dick looks to be from nebraska

he doesn't ahve those numbers, as he is repeating happy horseshit from some honda forum he visited

A) you can't get those numbers without standalone, of which he did not mention (and there is something else related to stand alone he would need to adjust to make them)

B) he didn't raise compression, its complete horseshit

C) our little 3L motor would make more power than torque, especially if you enlarge the bowls, intake passages, and add cams

go fuck off

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.