Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm getting ready to make some big changes, as I want to go big power, so I won't be needing this kit any more. It's the Turbonetics 60-01 turbo kit. I had it on the car less than 4 months and under 3,000 miles. Kit made 400 rwhp on my 2005 IS300 at 10 psi. Very clean install, everything fits perfectly, and everything is there. And I'm including the AEM fic already tuned.

60-01 t4 ball bearing turbo
.58 AR Evolution wastegate
Raptor bov
ceramic coated log manifold
Spearco intercooler
steel braided oil feed line
all upgraded silicone hoses and coupling clamps
AEM fic ( already tuned )
GReddy BSPEC digital boost controller (black housing w/ blue display)
440 cc injectors
AEM intake filter
TURBO KIT IS SOLD!!!!!!

I have all the instructions and every bolt, nut, washer, gasket, and hose. The kit is complete.
selling all listed above for $2800.00

AAC black chromed headlights with halo and demon eye CCFL's installed. Brand new, never installed :SOLD!!

Tein CS coilovers: SOLD!!

Pioneer AVIC-D3 NAV system. SOLD!!

Pioneer back up camera: (Brand new in box): $175.00

Polk Audio Momo component door speakers and tweeters: SOLD!!
Polk Audio Momo 6x9 3 way speakers: SOLD!!

Hyper ground system (New) SOLD!!

Hyper voltage MR system:SOLD!!

Steel braided brake lines all 4 (New) SOLD!!

I will ship. All prices are plus shipping. Whatever it costs me is what it costs you, plus paypal fee, if we use paypal. I ship within 2 days after money clears, and the day it ships, you get your tracking number.

I keep my stuff in awsome condition. everything is like new. As everything listed here is less than a year old, and everything was professionally installed, and very taken care of.

·
Registered
599 Posts
wow very tempting.!!! good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
49 Posts
where in FL? What else do I need to completely install the turbo kit, up and running?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what are the conditions of the tein CS? Will these work with the EDFC? Is there a reason why the part number doesn't match the tein website? I'm highly interested.
Yes they work with the edfc. i don't know what your looking at on the Tein website, but these are the correct one for the 2003-2005 IS 300. These are in great condition. They look new. Perfect drop, ride was tight and smooth. Way better than stock for sure. And I was really surprised how much more quiet the ride was.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, It's already tuned for the kit , so I think it would be a real favor for the next person to own this set up.

·
Premium Member
3,829 Posts
400 rwhp on 10 psi? is that even possible with that setup?

i only made 409 rwhp at 14 psi on a 5 speed... did you have crazy headwork?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Are these the new Comfort Sports? I know that they redesigned it a year ago. If they are indeed the newer versions. Then you have a buyer.

Yes they work with the edfc. i don't know what your looking at on the Tein website, but these are the correct one for the 2003-2005 IS 300. These are in great condition. They look new. Perfect drop, ride was tight and smooth. Way better than stock for sure. And I was really surprised how much more quiet the ride was.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts