Lexus IS Forum banner

ALL: BS Thread - - Slight NWS.

532K views 15K replies 113 participants last post by  Crazycatman 
#1 ·
Since we all can't chat amongst ourselves in the other threads -- maybe this is allowed. Let's keep all the other threads clean and just BS in this one... If this doesn't fly, then FOOOCK, I give up. :confused:

#17 ·
absimp_is300 said:
car is up and running now. installed the new rim and put some air in the tires and drove it around 355 tonight. going to get an alignment this week and wash it up and get it ready for the mountain drive.
Hope you can make it out -- I can ride w/you for a few and perhaps hang out the sunroof or something, lol. :lol:

#21 ·
deathbyfire3 said:
I went to the parking lot for the first time today, and im traumatically scarred for life from it. It's a whole other world, where people i have never heard of that have 10,000 posts talk about cucumbers and strippers. I'm still shaking.

see above for my bs of the day
Yes it's a very "special" place. :lol:

#24 ·
f0ck yeah...go Raven POWER !!

i HATE the fact that Pitt is doing so well cos they are in our division.. love em for beating those idiotic Eagles , but hate that they are in our division :curses:

ofcourse, the only team to beat em with their 7-1 record is the Ravens,... :cool:

lets hope that some1 knocks em off now .... and oh btw.. the dolphins need to quit while they still have SOME respect left !!!!!

#26 ·
deathbyfire3 said:
I went to the parking lot for the first time today, and im traumatically scarred for life from it. It's a whole other world, where people i have never heard of that have 10,000 posts talk about cucumbers and strippers. I'm still shaking.

see above for my bs of the day
Yeah, I dare one of you to start shiet w/one of 'em. I think awhile ago, one of em started shiet w/me and w/my temper -- I had to refrain as I may have ended up driving to his house and kick'n his ass!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.