Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 15396 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we all can't chat amongst ourselves in the other threads -- maybe this is allowed. Let's keep all the other threads clean and just BS in this one... If this doesn't fly, then FOOOCK, I give up. :confused:

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
acumenhokie said:
I'm going to try to not be so hung over at the install party. Uggg I feel like death.
Dude, that shiet was funny... We were at the Italian restaurant and while we were getting drinks, I hear "there's something in my cup" :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
car is up and running now. installed the new rim and put some air in the tires and drove it around 355 tonight. going to get an alignment this week and wash it up and get it ready for the mountain drive.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
absimp_is300 said:
car is up and running now. installed the new rim and put some air in the tires and drove it around 355 tonight. going to get an alignment this week and wash it up and get it ready for the mountain drive.
Hope you can make it out -- I can ride w/you for a few and perhaps hang out the sunroof or something, lol. :lol:

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
III 4U2NV III said:
Hope you can make it out -- I can ride w/you for a few and perhaps hang out the sunroof or something, lol. :lol:
no problemo... just bring the music CDs and the wide angle lens, you'll be able to shoot more.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
I went to the parking lot for the first time today, and im traumatically scarred for life from it. It's a whole other world, where people i have never heard of that have 10,000 posts talk about cucumbers and strippers. I'm still shaking.

see above for my bs of the day

1 - 20 of 15396 Posts