I found an oring at my local ACE that was the right size for my tial bov mounting surface. i put that on and now it's not leaking. I alsp figured out the rich condition. It was the primary o2 sensor wires. Somehow the wiring rubbed against the transmission and the blue wire was grounding out. I replaced the sensor and put a heat sleeve over it and it's running great. The boost leaks are resolved for now and the spool up and peak boost hold is noticeably better. The car also isn't as rich on boost as before. it was touching deep into the 10s before with massive boost leaks. Now its staying in the mid to low 11s on boost. I'm going to start tweaking with the FIC soon to at least pull timing on boost to help prevent detonation or knock. The fuel trims are back in line now that I reset the ECU and drove around the block a few times. I'll put some miles on it over the next few days and make sure it's all good and try to set the smog monitors. My goal is to set all monitors without any CEL or codes.