Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO BELL LEXUS IN PHOENIX!

Long story short. These assh*les took 8 months to get my replacement CD player in, then while installing it, scratched my dash to hell. Then i took it back to get the dash fixed, which took 3 days, and in the process they scratched MORE pieces.

I just took it in to have the last piece fixed, and planned on not returning there for service, and as i show up, they tell me that they wont service my car because I am making false claims about damage. They said that there is NO WAY their Master Tech could have damaged my dash while installing the deck. As if I enjoy huge gashes in my dash, and am doing it for fun.

On the way out, I told the manager that their service is terrible and they are incompitent assh*les. He then gets in my face and said " too bad you didnt say that when i am not working" - as if he was going to beat my azz or something!!!!

I will be calling corporate today to try and resolve this issue.

BE FOREWARNED! BELL LEXUS IS TERRIBLE, THEY WILL F*CK UP YOUR CAR!!!!!

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
They always seemed like assholes! :lol: Sorry to hear about your experience there bro. I haven't had any problems with Scottsdale Lexus, take your baby there and they will take care of you. Man, that just doesn't sound like Lexus quality service at all. :pissed:

PS. Did you at least get some of that gourmet coffee they advertise on their commercials? :lol:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
man..... he got in your face? WTF. report it to corporate, but make sure you do it as mature and professional as possible.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I will only go to scottsdale....

I am so dissapointed with the service. I am getting really sour on owning a lexus lately.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man..... he got in your face? WTF. report it to corporate, but make sure you do it as mature and professional as possible.
Yeah, thats why I am waiting till later to call. I am so pissed right now, I need to chill out and collect my head before calling corporate.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You want to hear bad service! I am taking delivery of my IS300 today. I put my order in on March 22nd. The sales person I was working with was too busy to even take my order 4 1/2 months ago so someone else had to. In the whole 4 1/2 months I've been waiting the only time my sales person called me was when I complained to corporate lexus no one was updating me on the status of my car. I called all this past weekend to find out exact date I could take delivery and could not get in touch with him. Only to find out he was on vacation. So I called yesterday and found out the car had arrived, yet they wanted me to take delivery 1 PM Saturday because my lame sales person is getting back from vacation then! So I bitched and I'm picking it up tonight and someone else is doing the delivery. I'm paying cash for the car and I come to find out that you can't use a personal check. I would have shown up at 1 pm tomorrow with my checkbook and my d*ck in my hand only to find out I need a bank check and all the banks would be closed, so I wouldn't have gotten it til Monday! I find it very odd that I am paying cash for a fully loaded IS300 and the sales staff is treating me like dirt! After all this I am seriously considering driving all the way to Mass for service. Sux about NH, only one lexus dealer in the whole state. Anyways my baby is here and I'll be driving with a smile on my face about 6PM tonight. I must add the price is very nice 31,277. So that I can't complain about.

·
8,880 Posts
^^^^
Wow. That is not acceptable.
I partially financed my first IS through mortgage loan, and my dealer had no problem taking a personal check for $25,000.
I even bought a Daewoo for my wife with a check for $7,300 no problem.
The 4 1/2 month wait is also unacceptable. I waited 1 1/2 months in 2000 to pick up my first IS with LSD.

·
Registered
27 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:

Long story short. These assh*les took 8 months to get my replacement CD player in, then while installing it, scratched my dash to hell. Then i took it back to get the dash fixed, which took 3 days, and in the process they scratched MORE pieces.

I just took it in to have the last piece fixed, and planned on not returning there for service, and as i show up, they tell me that they wont service my car because I am making false claims about damage. They said that there is NO WAY their Master Tech could have damaged my dash while installing the deck. As if I enjoy huge gashes in my dash, and am doing it for fun.

On the way out, I told the manager that their service is terrible and they are incompitent assh*les. He then gets in my face and said " too bad you didnt say that when i am not working" - as if he was going to beat my azz or something!!!!

So these guys are actually claiming that there is no way that one of their techs could have damaged your dash? then how do they explain the fact that so many other posters on this board have experience similar problems? I suggest you do a search, print off the details and fax one copy to the dealer and one to corporate. good luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
TahoeSSDVD said:

So these guys are actually claiming that there is no way that one of their techs could have damaged your dash? then how do they explain the fact that so many other posters on this board have experience similar problems? I suggest you do a search, print off the details and fax one copy to the dealer and one to corporate. good luck.

·
8,880 Posts
^^^^
The reason they keep scratching up the dash is because the brackets around head unit have sharp edges.
The trick is to use masking tape. If they don't do that, there goes another scratched up dash. It didn't take me long to figure that out on the first IS I had.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sorry, didn't mean to thread jack or anything. Just needed to vent.

TahoeSSDVD I hope you call corporate and rip that dealership a new ahole! Even in small mom and pop establishments the customer is always right. Lexus service SHOULD be a step above that!

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah, I mentioned that I am on several Lexus boards, and that it has happened to MANY other people, they still insisted that it was from me!

If you arent an old fart with an SC430, they dont give 2 sh*ts about keeping the customer happy.

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yup... Bell Road and about 18th street i think. Its a sh*thole dealership. They all have their heads up their azzes.

They dont even know about the cars they sell. I have asked them questions about the IS in the past, and they have no clue. They sell them, yet dont know a thing about them.

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
The only reply to " too bad you didnt say that when i am not working" is "well what time do you get off bitch??!!"

·
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
RIGHT!!!! :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts