Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my names Jonathan and i live in vestavia, i wanna get a list of the IS300's on this board from the Birmingham region. Look out for me. silver IS3005spd

·
Registered
292 Posts
I live over on Valleydale but go to Samford. I don't own an IS300 but I am an enthusiast. Currently I'm driving a 01 QX4 but the lease is up in march which is when I'll be picking up a 04 G35 coupe.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
ISracer300 said:
Hi my names Jonathan and i live in vestavia, i wanna get a list of the IS300's on this board from the Birmingham region. Look out for me. silver IS3005spd
hey! guess i'm in the inverness area?? just moved here from atl so i don't know my way around here for .shit- don't even know the city I freakin live in! can't miss my car either, my tag says SHELIZ on the back ;)

·
Registered
6,985 Posts
ISracer300 said:
Hey, if you want you can call me and come up sometime this weekend and we can meet up. I live in Fort Payne. We can talk about boost!! Sorry, just cant wait. Anyway, pm me if you want my #. :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
Guess what Sheliz...I live right next to you. I just acquired a 02 Black Onyx IS. Tag says IRIGHTI. :D

·
Registered
473 Posts
Guess what Sheliz...I live right next to you. I just acquired a 02 Black Onyx IS. Tag says IRIGHTI. :D

P.S. Im on 280

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'll be joining ya'll soon. Took another test drive of the G35 coupe and the crappy interior just totally turned me off to it. So, looks like I'm gonna pic up an IS300 after all :D . Looking forward to coming to some SELOC meetings.

·
Registered
292 Posts
CrazySaiyan, where in Bham do you live? In the Inverness/Hwy 280 area? If so I live near ya'll also.

·
Registered
473 Posts
ShadowIS300 Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:59 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CrazySaiyan, where in Bham do you live? In the Inverness/Hwy 280 area? If so I live near ya'll also.
I'm on 280 near the summit and 459 interchange....where you at....i may have seen you drivin around

·
Registered
473 Posts
also...i have driven my friends g35...i like my is a lot better....Shadow...I wouldn't mind heading to the seloc meets too...get back to me

·
Registered
292 Posts
crazysaiyan said:
ShadowIS300 Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 4:59 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on 280 near the summit and 459 interchange....where you at....i may have seen you drivin around
I live in a neighborhood just a little ways after you cross Caldwell Mill Road coming from the 280 side of valleydale.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts