Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: everything is "alleged" since nobody has been convicted in a court of law yet...As if it isn't obvious w/ the cop...

The cop that killed a 19 yr old girl while DUI was hit while riding his bicycle by a motorist DUI. And to top it off he was cited for having an untaxed bicycle. Whatever that is...but damn, talk about what goes around comes around.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
poor cop, NOT. Kama Sutra my friend, Kama Sutra. what goes around comes around...or is it karma? whatever....

what do u mean by untaxed bicycle?

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by DonCorleone:
poor cop, NOT. Kama Sutra my friend, Kama Sutra. what goes around comes around...or is it karma? whatever....

what do u mean by untaxed bicycle?
I have no idea what the paper meant by untaxed bike, but that is what the article said. Also, I guess I should mention that I am referring to that post I made a while back, I think I called it "isn't it great to see the cops at their finest" or something like that.

And yeah Don, Karma my friend, not the Kama Sutra...hahaha.

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
i know what post you were reffering to but its nice u mention it in case some clueless newbie happens along. that is a sad story, for the girl and her family not the pig. wonder what that piece of pork is thinking now...u get what u deserve and i have a feeling that cop's got more coming.

and no i dont hate all cops. just a lot of em.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by DonCorleone:
i know what post you were reffering to but its nice u mention it in case some clueless newbie happens along. that is a sad story, for the girl and her family not the pig. wonder what that piece of pork is thinking now...u get what u deserve and i have a feeling that cop's got more coming.

and no i dont hate all cops. just a lot of em.
I dunno what he's thinking. He was supposedly concerned about the girl after he crashed into her, but the boys in blue gave him some special courtesies. He was also wandering freely thru the crime scene unrestrained. I saw a good comic of that in my skool paper...i should try to find a copy, scan it and put it up. Sad story. I really hope this guy gets what he deserves.

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
DC - understand your dislike for coppers, but remember there are bad accountants too. As a former agent, I hated it when people would lump LEOs into a group and hate them catagorically. F that drunk...he got what he deserved...

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
know what u mean Agent, i said i hate a lot but not all, there are some good ones, but the bad ones are predominant and more visible. that cop aint get near what he deserved yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts