Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard this really loud knocking noise coming from my rear wheels and I thought something was wrong with my coilovers (god forbid). I just had my car aligned and the ride height adjusted so I took it down to the shop and asked em to check it out. The guy went to take my rims off and all the lugs (except the wheel locks) in the back were so loose you could take em off with your hands... :eek: :pissed:

MY car was parked for about two hours in a secluded, dark parking lot last night. YOU GODDAMN DISHONEST MOTHAFOCKERS! I hate thieves! :shame: Thank god for wheel locks...I'm gonna buy fifteen more so you have to use the key on every lug. ASSHOLES! :bitching: :bitching: :bitching: :bitching:

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
juniorsdad said:
bummer - must have been a bunch of f*ckng punks
btw-what kind of wheel locks were you using.....?
They're really cheap generic ones. :oops:

I got em for 10 bucks for the set of four (including key) from a local tire shop. I know I should get better ones but even the cheap ones were a GREAT investment considering what happened...

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dpatterson069 said:
the stock lexus locks are really nice.. tho i believe there are only like 8-10 different ones...
yeah, the stock lexus ones are mcgard, real nice. I had em on my stock wheels, but they wouldn't fit the new rims. I ended up giving them to my mom, who has a sportcross, cause she didn't get wheel locks with hers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.