Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by kota:
Geoff you are a funny guy in stupid sort of way. Maybe you could apply your creativity in a positive way.
because u judge me by a bunch of verdana typeface on ur screen? by the way i write?

and what's negative about me? because i don't have your car?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
11,902 Posts
Hey - I'll stop posting if that is what you think this forum has come to...I am a bored Sales puke with a giant backlog...so sue me if I like to play on the forum.

I like G, I think he is a goofy bastard with a twisted sense of humor. He just likes flipping your switches...

Sorry if I post to much...I'll refrain.

Agent Smith - Giving you the finger
 

· Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
Originally posted by Agent Smith:
Hey - I'll stop posting if that is what you think this forum has come to...I am a bored Sales puke with a giant backlog...so sue me if I like to play on the forum.

I like G, I think he is a goofy bastard with a twisted sense of humor. He just likes flipping your switches...

Sorry if I post to much...I'll refrain.

Agent Smith - Giving you the finger
Agent,

Don't give me that bs. You better keep posting in here. They all can kiss your azz. In fact since Geoff came here I find this forum exciting. Gives me some amo to fight back with. I love the debate and devils advocate attitude. Gives me more pride in my car!

Keep posting my friend!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
11,902 Posts
Thanks, but please tell me this is Ms. ISFAN writing to me...she sounds spunky and hot.

Sorry...couldn't help myself.

I have no intention of bailing out...I like the people here and I've learned a great deal...

Agent Smith Out
 

· Registered
Joined
·
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by kota:
Geoff, in the online world, you can only judge people by what they post. The fact is you are capable of making posts that are both informed and witty and yet your smarts are often wasted on inane posts that cry out for attention. Even you will admit that you act childish in your posts, no? I have no idea who you are in real life and I hope I don't have the pleasure.


[This message has been edited by kota (edited October 12, 2000).]
aww c'mon...we could have a beer and talk hockey.

lol
 

· Registered
Joined
·
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by ISFAN:
Agent,

Don't give me that bs. You better keep posting in here. They all can kiss your azz. In fact since Geoff came here I find this forum exciting. Gives me some amo to fight back with. I love the debate and devils advocate attitude. Gives me more pride in my car!

Keep posting my friend!

see? now you get it. i like the is300 just fine, it's just that i bought the cl because it suited me better. i just came in and started messing with you fellas -- a bit overboard, perhaps -- and that's it.

some ppl just have no sense of humor, tho, and that's sad.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
626 Posts
Originally posted by geoff:
lol

crackhead

it's always been fun...u just didn't see it that way 'till recently.


TRUE. I guess I am just a putz at times. Quite frankly you have changed my attitude a bit. I am not so uptight anymore. Ya know, not everyone has to agree with me. My wife actually thanks you. You may have saved my marriage
 

· Registered
Joined
·
4,249 Posts
ha ha...message boards did that for me too =)

Originally posted by ISFAN:
TRUE. I guess I am just a putz at times. Quite frankly you have changed my attitude a bit. I am not so uptight anymore. Ya know, not everyone has to agree with me. My wife actually thanks you. You may have saved my marriage


 

· Registered
Joined
·
10,281 Posts
Originally posted by ISFAN:
TRUE. I guess I am just a putz at times. Quite frankly you have changed my attitude a bit. I am not so uptight anymore. Ya know, not everyone has to agree with me. My wife actually thanks you. You may have saved my marriage


the bill's in the mail, suckah

i think what most people fail to realize -- and perhaps i was a bit overbearing -- is that i actually like the is300. all this back and forth is what makes being an enthusiast, um....enthusiastic.

sorry. that sucked.




[This message has been edited by geoff (edited October 12, 2000).]
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top