Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much did you end up putting down to get your $400 payment??? I am looking at leasing but i want to work out the numbers first. What dealer did you go to, cause i'm over in SJ too...any ifo will be a great help to me...thanks!

·
Registered
11,902 Posts
I went to Stevens Creek and dealt with Bob Walden...no relation.

I put down a check for a K as deposit for my 7 week wait for a mid-range Silver....then when he got a loaded SBM I went in and made the decision to go with it.

Took my wife's 96 Jetta GLS and left it there...So Car + $1K = $350+tax. Do the math on your own...check Kelly Blue book and just know that they paid a little under blue. My opinion...get rid of that pig...VW gives 'em away. Wasn't the best deal, but I can still live like a king and I have the car I want. After the 3 years are up - gonna buy it outright on a home eq line of credit when we update the house. I'll pay a little more in the long run, but my cash position is right where I need it to be.

Hope this helps.

Agent Smith Out

You can email me at
[email protected] I'll tell you my name so Bob might cut you a better deal and that bastard should throw in some tint for me! LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts