Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer mentioned several times how popular the IS300 is with the younger crowd...so I did a search at this site on the word "age". Back in May there was a call for driver age here. I'm thinking I may be the oldest...(blame it on mid-life crisis.) Weighing in at 41 years old....can anybody beat that?

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
ok i think here's the deal.

i'm 18. and from what i see and hear...this is the new "asian" kid car. but it seems to be popular with every age group, except maybe 50+

·
Registered
650 Posts
Oh you got my beat by 19yrs. I'm 22 and still growing =) I've been eating my wheaties

[This message has been edited by MAmornIS (edited October 24, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
Yeah. there are a lot of younger people who drive the IS. At my school theres like 6 or 7 of them. They seem to be the new car for the spoiled asian kid. oh and im 19 and im not spoiled, just well taken care of.

·
Registered
192 Posts
"your daddy buy that for u..."
mann..i think ive gotten that a million of times...im only 20...and no my daddy didn't buy this for me....
just a computer geek who got his head on right......too all the yunger ones out there...yall are spoiled.....haah...respect that....

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
hell yeah, I am spoiled. and enjoying it.. just got an old merc S500(the big @ss one) from my old man, don't know why the heck he's being so nice to me lately.. but anyway
maybe he wants me to go home haha

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
MamornIS! you are only 22? if you don't mind can I contact you via e-mail? I want to know where you grad, what major and what/where are you working now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts