Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
JAEohEN said:
not finished yet still have to clean it up...wanted to see how big this turned out when posting it..

lol i like it..oh well...and i dont know whats wrong with the grill,its like that in the original too...blame brians picture taking...
I just now saw this this one is tight!!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
anyone else notice the last Red IS has his pass. side fog out?
nope..its on...

joe- im doing your pics now...

^^^What a fool. How've you been Jon?

Nice meet and pics guys.
yo brian! whats up man, long time no see...ive been good, you and the rest of the crew heading out to the BOS meet? i actually ran into rolo downtown SF a few weeks ago the day of that exact motorsports meet...its been awhile...hope to see you soon man

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
JAEohEN said:
yo brian! whats up man, long time no see...ive been good, you and the rest of the crew heading out to the BOS meet? i actually ran into rolo downtown SF a few weeks ago the day of that exact motorsports meet...its been awhile...hope to see you soon man
I'll be at BOS just at Custom Alignment. I'm not going go-karting; I wouldn't stand a chance against you guys anyways and it'd be no fun to lose. See you in a couple weeks. May need to check out your trunk again to get some ideas.:)

·
Registered
478 Posts
jon,

as usual, pics are hot! i am barely online these days. they dont let us go online at work and since i am there like 12-14 hrs a day, i dont get online much. you have to hit me up and let me know about these meets bro! sorry, i dont have direct connect anymore but I have the same # or you can email me at [email protected]

everyone going to BOS? jon...its karting...lol

rolo

·
Registered
478 Posts
JAEohEN said:
yeah that was so random! i was like, wow nice wheels. wait...i know those tail lights!!!

rolo

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
chinny said:
here are my pics. . . sorry, my rolling shots did not turn out good at all. . .

if these two pics are available in a higher resolution/size let me know, cuz I want them for backgrounds

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
my bad joe, i had one of them done, just never got around to posting it...i dont like how it came out since it was so damn sunny...ill do it again for you next time i see you...

i havent jumped on the GIF yet....it took like 20 minutes just to download all his pics...they are bigger than songs i have...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
JAEohEN said:
my bad joe, i had one of them done, just never got around to posting it...i dont like how it came out since it was so damn sunny...ill do it again for you next time i see you...

i havent jumped on the GIF yet....it took like 20 minutes just to download all his pics...they are bigger than songs i have...
It looks cool Jon Thanks... Tried to give you a rep but got this... You can try to do another one tomorrow HAHAHAHA jk

You must show some love to other members before giving it to JAEohEN again. If you see this message a lot perhaps you should be more selective...

61 - 80 of 82 Posts