Lexus IS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
oh man..+rep edward lol. That had to be one of the funniest parts of the whole day. The only reason Brian had me on that run is because of his 'nawz'..but I still give credit to him...he's a real racer..Brian lives his life a quarter mile at a time... and for those few seconds (as seen in the picture) he's free....

·
Registered
343 Posts
You must show some love to other members before giving it to SCRREEEAAAMMMM again. If you see this message a lot perhaps you should be more selective...

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
It was a pleasure to meet you all in the Meet. Being quiet in the forum for sometime, it's nice to meet some new folks and old pals too.

Here are my contributions of the photo. It is still in the progress of uploading the complete resolution photos to my web server (so that you can download it). Meanwhile, you can view the lower resolution photos right now. Enjoy!

http://www.solvecomp.com/NorCal_SF_PhotoMeet/

Feel free to go to my site to view all the photos...

As previous promise, this will be my first photo post...

The burnout...(sort of)

Some rolling shots...

Don't try this at home... It has been performed by professional :p

The race.... Thank God no cops shows up...

Ur....We can't park....

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Folks, I am still in the progress of uploading the full resolution version of the photos... Each photo size is around 5 Mb.... My guess the upload process should be done by tomorrow morning. Feel free to click the mid-resolution photos and then download the full resolution one..

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
^^i guess you had to be there when he did it....he wiped down his engine bay/took off stickers etc....

anyway brian- you pic whore...heres your see through nonsense..it was too sunny out, so all the pics taken at this place didnt come out how id like....

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
^^its just too sunny...all the pics i took at that industrial place had too much glare from the sun...especially with your car brian...the sun makes your car look too white...i hate the sun..

21 - 40 of 82 Posts