Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
damn brian..you drive home 100 miles an hour to make this post first?...haha...

btw- i got those $$money$$ rolling shots on the freeway home of some of you...

im going to continue adding to my post instead of making a new post everytime...so check back..i took like 250 pics...

LOL...

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm at my my mom's place but I'll upload a couple of pics I took. It was nice meeting everyone. Do most of you plan on going to the CL BOS meet?

Here's my pics still learning to use the camera.

·
Registered
220 Posts
yea it was fun. for sure im going to the BOS show. hopfully i will see you guys all there. send some more pics. specially the rolling shot brian took of my car. looks clean!!!

·
Registered
862 Posts
Great photos :approve: Looks like you guys had fun. +Rep

Edit: "You must show some love to other members before giving it to 01MsMIS again. If you see this message a lot perhaps you should be more selective..."

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
not finished yet still have to clean it up...wanted to see how big this turned out when posting it..

chinny said:
nice try jon, but it looks like poop. . .lol. . .whats up with the grill
lol i like it..oh well...and i dont know whats wrong with the grill,its like that in the original too...blame brians picture taking...

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
futrIS300 said:
Im still waiting for the street racing pics..those have got to be the best. haha
since everybody will be posting the same pics, i'll post the racing pics! here they are:

ready, set:

go!

joe - 1
brian - 0

brandon vs. brian

brandon - 1
brian - still 0

brandon vs. brian II

brian wasn't going home 0 for 2 so he remembered everything he learned from dom in fast and the furious 1 and stepped on that gas like there was no tomorrow because after all - if you ask any racer, any REAL racer, it don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning! ;)

here's jon racing out into the sunset by himself! lol

here's our attempts at rolling shots:

more races:

and here's a burnout courtesy of chris - cneeley:

tha tha that's all folks!!!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts