Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Teck Grounding Kit (Red), likenew~~~~$75 shipped
Srt Intake/Heatshield/Race Ecu, Good condition, used 8,000 miiles~~~~$400 shipped obo
4 Lexus Seatbelt Pads(red) almost new~~~$20 shipped

Thats all for now, Ill have more plus pics up in a day or so..

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Interested in the SRT... pics please?? :p

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
the Teck grounding kit in the pic...is that the one you are selling?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
then it isnt brand new :lol:

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
Supalex.. you are a very hard person to make a deal with. I dont want to say anything bad but i would like to tell everyone that he didnt sell me his srt becasue i put a "away message" on aim. i offered him what he wanted but still he was very difficult. Still very intertesed and will still take it.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
aLLeNx44 said:
Supalex.. you are a very hard person to make a deal with. I dont want to say anything bad but i would like to tell everyone that he didnt sell me his srt becasue i put a "away message" on aim. i offered him what he wanted but still he was very difficult. Still very intertesed and will still take it.
Well Allen your a very unnerving person to make deals with. I appreciate your not "saying anything bad" i dont know y u feel the need to tell everyone on the site im a bad person to deal with, if dealt with many people on this site who were willing to comply with what i was looking for. And lets get something straight, there were more underlying reasons as to why i chose not to sell u the intake. Ill even make a list for u:

1). Your name here on dot net is very unreputable and for quite some time now youve been known only to cause problems and talk out of your ass. ANd since ive known you and unfortunately not blocked ur screen name on the net, youve been nothing other than an annoyance sending my useless links and wasting my time.
2). Your ways of negotiation are quite forceful and i personally did not appreciate your constant annoyance
3). Your Shady..
4). U made me feel uncomftable even when talking with you, therefore i had a hard time feeling comfortable dealing somewhat large amounts of money with you.
5). Your shady
6). The way in which u conduct yourself and your business is unbelievably childish, maybe people will make deals with you when u decide to GROW UP!
7). I highly dislike it when people tell me they need stuff so they can WIN A RACE, thinkin the part is going to act as some type of god send, id much rather do business with people who knew what the part was going to do for their car and had reasons other than ones which promote danger (You + racing= nothing good) or childish reasons, and those who somewhat know about their car. I suppose it deals more with my respect, because im in no hurry to sell my stuff.
8). The away message just topped it off making my dislike for you into loathing.

So do not attempt to ruin my reputation or integrity by posting stupid stuff in my business. THank you sir and good night !! :shame: :roll:

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aLLeNx44 said:
Well Allen your a very unnerving person to make deals with. I appreciate your not "saying anything bad" i dont know y u feel the need to tell everyone on the site im a bad person to deal with, if dealt with many people on this site who were willing to comply with what i was looking for. And lets get something straight, there were more underlying reasons as to why i chose not to sell u the intake. Ill even make a list for u:

1). Your name here on dot net is very unreputable and for quite some time now youve been known only to cause problems and talk out of your ass. ANd since ive known you and unfortunately not blocked ur screen name on the net, youve been nothing other than an annoyance sending my useless links and wasting my time.
2). Your ways of negotiation are quite forceful and i personally did not appreciate your constant annoyance
3). Your Shady..
4). U made me feel uncomftable even when talking with you, therefore i had a hard time feeling comfortable dealing somewhat large amounts of money with you.
5). Your shady
6). The way in which u conduct yourself and your business is unbelievably childish, maybe people will make deals with you when u decide to GROW UP!
7). I highly dislike it when people tell me they need stuff so they can WIN A RACE, thinkin the part is going to act as some type of god send, id much rather do business with people who knew what the part was going to do for their car and had reasons other than ones which promote danger (You + racing= nothing good) or childish reasons, and those who somewhat know about their car. I suppose it deals more with my respect, because im in no hurry to sell my stuff.
8). The away message just topped it off making my dislike for you into loathing.

So do not attempt to ruin my reputation or integrity by posting stupid stuff in my business. THank you sir and good night !! :shame: :roll:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
nice post... i guess hes slim shady.. Well if i was pushed for a sale like that, id tell them to get lost as well..

·
$lores amongst us!
10,974 Posts
Do you still have the install instructions for the SRT?

·
Banned
1,113 Posts
SupaLex said:
aLLeNx44 said:

3). Your Shady..
5). Your shady

First off im SOO FUCKIN HAPPY YOU CRASHED YOUR CAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. thats first. second off who cares what im using it for you fuck.. im still paying you the god damn money. Thrid you can shove that pos up your ass and im not shady you ******.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
aLLeNx44 said:
First off im SOO FUCKIN HAPPY YOU CRASHED YOUR CAR :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .. thats first. second off who cares what im using it for you f*ck.. im still paying you the god damn money. Thrid you can shove that pos up your ass and im not shady you ******.
The name-calling and attacks on character do NOT belong in this forum. Keep it to PM's please.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts