Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a used 2002 Lexus IS 300 that has the factory cloth seats and no sunroof. It's kind of odd that it did come with navi.

I would like to add leather and a sunroof.

I live in the Chicago area.

Could anyone give me any suggestions on where to go to buy these things.

·
Registered
742 Posts
go to a local store in your area......if not then order leather seats from leatherseats.com and go to the lexus dealer and ask them for a sunroof..they will probably charge a lot for a sunroof

·
Registered
9,498 Posts
i would suggest that you don't install the sunroof....it's difficult to find a good installer without any problems (opening/closing and sealing)

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
check out Wxman

he is sponsored by leatherseats.com so you can get an idea of what they look like. i think the seats look sweet.....

I didnt even know they made the IS with no sunroof?? i've never seen one!?!?

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
so you didn't get leather or a sunroof, and you think its odd that the car DIDN'T come with NAV?!?!?!?!

interesting :-?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Looks like you got the sportdesign version. Same as mine. Does yours come with oem fog lights? I am trying to find out how to install a set of oem fog lights on my car in the other post. You can go check it out if you are interested in installing a set on your car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.