Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any knowledge of ltft and stft for any aftermarket intakes? K&n, aem, srt... etc? I have an sri I built into to make a cai. My readings as far as fuel trims are a little more out of spec than I am comfortable with. I am trying to find readings on manufacturer made intakes for a bases as far as changing/tuning mine for the best. I'll take anything you have. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Does anyone have any knowledge of ltft and stft for any aftermarket intakes? K&n, aem, srt... etc? I have an sri I built into to make a cai. My readings as far as fuel trims are a little more out of spec than I am comfortable with. I am trying to find readings on manufacturer made intakes for a bases as far as changing/tuning mine for the best. I'll take anything you have. Thanks.
If you made it 3.5 inches in diameter. That is why. Your fuel maps are out of wack. You need more fuel. The Maf will only keep the calibration right up to 2.75 dia.. anything above will cause changes.

I am working on a SRT replacement currently. The ECU signal conditioner is the tricky part. But I am only working on it in my spare time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is an ebay pipe. DNA I believe, very similar to DC Sports pipe. As soon as the pipe enters the fender it's a 90° and a filter, it's a little above the brake cooling duct in the bumper. So air does not directly hit it, maybe grazing the bottom edge of the filter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts