Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you sportcross owners installed an aftermarket head unit? If so, what equipment did you buy and install?

I am currently in the process of having my dash and console painted and thinking of updating the head unit since I have the dash removed.

I researched this topic in the past, 3 or 4 yrs ago, and somewhat recall it is a pain in the ass to do the switchover due to the subwoofer.

Once I get this dash mess out of the way I will dig into this topic a little deeper. I just wanted to reach out to you guys in the meantime to see what's been done.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Can't contribute much. I only have the GROM iPod adapter installed. I like the way the stock head unit looks; not a fan of aftermarket. I'm actually thinking of getting an iPad mini to use as a touch screen in the little space under the radio, since thats where I rest my phone when I plug it in.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback guy's.

Sinbound, I have the same setup as you do. I do like it, but I am really wanting to get XM. I had a skydock for awhile but it drove me crazy because of the position it was in due to the location of the power socket.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts