Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
wow. good luck with the repairs, thats going to be a bitch to get everyhting lining up liek it was. glad to hear you only broke your shoulder, and it wasnt worse.

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
let me fix this for u

-----------------------------------------------
before the accident

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thks for putting up the pics and yup only a broken shoulder considering i wasn't wearing a seatbelt. friken cop after i was in da ambulence he goes and tells me im getting a $92 seat belt ticket

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Damn, that is a real shame. You are lucky you were not moreseriusly hurt. Good luck with the repairs both to your shoulder and to your IS.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
O.O good knowing you were ok...but for the IS....=( you had a sweeeet ass ride

·
Registered
957 Posts
glad to hear you are ok. don't worry, the car will be taken care of! wear your seat belt though...i lucked out in putting my seatbelt on 1 minute for my friend wrecked his evo :(

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Sorry to hear, bro....take care of your shoulder, hope insurance covers all the repairs.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah i had two different ones on for the momenet because i bought new tires for the other volks and was in the process of getting them mounted and then this happened.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Sorry tho hear about your accident. Glad you're not seriously hurt. You had a sick car, good luck with the repair.

P.S If you don't mind me asking, what happened?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts