Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Lexus is300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I’m trying to figure out how I would go about tricking the system into thinking that there is an air bag connected once the air bag has been removed. I’m trying to swap out my wheel and I don’t want the dash light on. Does anyone know the resistance of the steering wheel airbag???

second. what do I do with my shift buttons aswell as my cruise control. I don’t mind losing the shift buttons as they are to be made redundant after a manual swap. I’m just wondering if there is a place I can mount or reconfigure the cruise control?

Basically I just need the resistance off the steering wheel airbag and what too do with the cruise control and some ideas

thanks

·
4,742 Posts
If you search and read the forum. It has been talked about several times. If memory serves it is like 2.2 or something like that. Just do a search.

·
Registered
2003 Lexus is300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If anyone knows the definite resistance it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
2003 Lexus is300
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you search and read the forum. It has been talked about several times. If memory serves it is like 2.2 or something like that. Just do a search.

I’ve tried searching around for a couple days now and I only find the airbag resistance if your swapping seats.

Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts