Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally recieved my 2003 IBP manual last Friday. I fell in love with it when I first saw it during college and now its a dream come true after such a loooong wait. I would like to thank all of you that have positively contributed to the site with knowledge ranging from turbos to oem installs of the nav (first addition I plan and didn't care about buying car w/o one - thx oneeyejack).

Also, I was digging through the old pics of the car and the earliest one I found was a IS200 from 04/21/99 !!! :eek:

If you are interested in my buying process, check it out here:
http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13355227

[/url]

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
congradulations.
:D

·
Registered
8,894 Posts
bmas1 said:
Nice car dude!!!

Not a civic in the picture. Thats an accord.
from the looks of the front grill.... it looks like it's a coupe too. '98 - 2000 model. :D

... nice house.... oh, the car is aight. :lol:

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
congrats, i know how ya feel just got mine a few weeks ago after waiting what seemed like 4ever

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys. I really appreciate all the welcome's.

oneeyejack, thx. I'll be sure to hit up some info when I get the time to do the navi. :)

The Accord has been good to me but not enough power. Its a 4 banger automatic, so its been hard adjusting to the manual. If anyone is interested, feel free to PM me :D

·
Registered
198 Posts
Welcome, nice choice. :wink:

The obsession only improves with ownership. Just one warning, once you start modding there is no end. There's always the next...

What part of Az? I'm in N. Phoenix.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ISthreeza,

I'm down in Tucson but lived most of my life in Phoenix. My family and friends are still there and I usually head up there once in awhile to visit.

I posted here, but it seems like its visited infrequently:
All together/West: http://www.is300.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13348699

1 - 20 of 21 Posts