Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that the pass side doesn't have a key

There are tools where the spare is

and I can't find where the switch is for the dome light when I open the door

·
Registered
791 Posts
because you never open the door for your woman(en)

you're lucky you never had a flat tire

you're blind anyways why the hell you need it? :bigSmile:

Reactions: chrisridebike8

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
it doesnt have a key hole on the passenger side because the remote is part of the key...if you have the key/remote, you dont need to unlock the passenger side door with the key, use the remote. there is only one on the driver side so that the valet can unlock the car, or if you're a dumbass and manage to lock your keys in the car, you can use the wallet key to open the door

yes, there are tools, and there is a tire under the tools, did you not take them out to look at it?

the door closed buttin is not on around the hinges, its right next to your left elbow if you are sittin in the car...black rubber piece that pushes in and out

:disagree:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Here's something else you may not know, when you slide your sunroof all the way open, it's not all the way open. Press the button again and it will slide back another 2-3 inches. I learned that after I had my car for a few months.

·
Registered
15,872 Posts
Here's something else you may not know, when you slide your sunroof all the way open, it's not all the way open. Press the button again and it will slide back another 2-3 inches. I learned that after I had my car for a few months.
HEY!!!...learned that the first day...most cars that have sun roofs are like that :lol:

·
Registered
209 Posts
didn't know that... not that i use the sunroof often.

·
Registered
110 Posts
good tips about the sunroof...I wasnt aware of that fact...I'll have to try it out.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts

here's another thing that might surprise you. if you open the hood, you will find a big piece of metal stored in there.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Does anyone know why they do that?

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Does anyone know why they do that?
Hmmmm... Xtra sun 4 those days @ the beach mayB.

If U look N your owners manual regarding the sunroof (page 87 for the '03 manual), it tells U not 2 drive w/the sunroof ALL the way back (referring 2 the Xtra 2-3in. back); it causes wind-throbs.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hmmmm... Xtra sun 4 those days @ the beach mayB.

If U look N your owners manual regarding the sunroof (page 87 for the '03 manual), it tells U not 2 drive w/the sunroof ALL the way back (referring 2 the Xtra 2-3in. back); it causes wind-throbs.
The owner's manual is F.O.S. I drive with mine all the way open because there is LESS wind noise. The faster you drive, the more you'll find all the way open is better. I'm typically driving the car around 80 mph.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts