Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know, I have had the AEM EMS done on my car for a LONG time. For various reasons, one of them being frequent travel and tech support I have not been able to release this.

I have decided to work with a local tuner to give them exclusivity on installing this for IS300 and 98+ SC300s and GS300s. It is likely they will want to make a kit to go along with this so will be looking for test candidates in the COLORADO area. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in being a test subject. Sorry no remote installs even if you are an AEM trained technician ... especially if you are! I am now travelling but will check in a couple of days to a week.

I am also looking in to making a shippable ECU (non-AEM), but that will not be for a while.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,453 Posts
turbo97se said:
As some of you know, I have had the AEM EMS done on my car for a LONG time. For various reasons, one of them being frequent travel and tech support I have not been able to release this.

I have decided to work with a local tuner to give them exclusivity on installing this for IS300 and 98+ SC300s and GS300s. It is likely they will want to make a kit to go along with this so will be looking for test candidates in the COLORADO area. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in being a test subject. Sorry no remote installs even if you are an AEM trained technician ... especially if you are! I am now travelling but will check in a couple of days to a week.

I am also looking in to making a shippable ECU (non-AEM), but that will not be for a while.

Thanks!
Im not flaming you here at all cause this would be nice but didnt you offer pretty much the exact same thing as this almost a year ago to the day? Whatever happened to that?

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two people were interested and then backed out, after that I didn't bother to pursue further and cancelled the project in favour of trying to provide a solution for everyone in a plug and play. Now I just figured I would try this route again. It's just easier to control liabilities.

·
Registered
224 Posts
If you have everything figured out why would you need a test car? SP have a kit for the VVT-i and it will work just fine.
JP Importz

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
I was just going to let you know about this J.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
JPI said:
If you have everything figured out why would you need a test car? SP have a kit for the VVT-i and it will work just fine.
JP Importz
Yeah im confused if its on your car what are you testing for :suspiciou ? oh.. this is a test car for their new turbo, that happens to be using your AEM solution? I was looking forward to this being released, I hope i doesnt go the way or the TRD SC.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
JPI said:
JP Importz

Probably to test fit the hardparts, IC piping/dp/fmic just a wild guess kinda like what your doing with jaysons car...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts