Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at some rims on ebay. It is the 5zigen Typhoon. They came off an SC400. Would the rims fit on my 02 IS? Also, the rear rims are 17x9. Is that too wide for my rear wheelwell? Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Registered
941 Posts
HouIS300 said:
I am looking at some rims on ebay. It is the 5zigen Typhoon. They came off an SC400. Would the rims fit on my 02 IS? Also, the rear rims are 17x9. Is that too wide for my rear wheelwell? Thanks in advance for your input.
Please do some searching before you post questions like this. Plus, this is in the wrong forum. It should be in the Wheels and Tires section. :shame:

Our bolt pattern is 5x114.3. Check the rims for the bolt pattern. As for the 17x9 rim in the rear, it should fit.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey bgwilly! You can bag on me all you want if thats what you need to do to boost your low self-esteem. I was just thanking leeno for answering my questions even though i posted to the wrong forum.

·
Registered
941 Posts
HouIS300 said:
Hey bgwilly! You can bag on me all you want if thats what you need to do to boost your low self-esteem. I was just thanking leeno for answering my questions even though i posted to the wrong forum.
Our newbs have such spunk these days.. I like it! 8) You go HouIS300!

·
Registered
9,720 Posts
HouIS300 said:
you clearly don't realize that bigwilly wasn't even referring to your post...but i can appreciate the spunk, just get the tubesteak out of your ass :wink:

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
HouIS300 said:
Actually, I think willy was talking about leeno's post. Oneyejack always tells n00bs to search.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts