Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below is an older picture of my IS. I have made some changes to it since but being we have 2 feet of snow on the ground here she is in the garage.
Changes made; Oracle Halo headlights and fogs, tinted windows, paint calipers with Lexus logo, new front license plate, have also thought about going back to old grill.

I am having trouble pulling the trigger on my last exterior mods. I am looking in to installing the JP Vizage body kit and the Branew Fenders(L-Tuned Parts - BRANEW IS250/350 Fender Set).
I am curious what YOU would install if any, both, one, none?
All advice and criticisms are welcome, thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the feedback Frosty. I am just finding it hard to believe no one has an opinion on the fenders. i have not seen anyone on here with them installed on thier IS. I guess that says something right there.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Appreciate the feedback Frosty. I am just finding it hard to believe no one has an opinion on the fenders. i have not seen anyone on here with them installed on thier IS. I guess that says something right there.
No prob man. For the fenders, personally I wouldn't modify my fenders but that's just me. I mean if you like how those fenders look then you should go ahead and do it. I mean it is your car right? haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.